New guy saying hello | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New guy saying hello

Originally posted by Smacks
Welcome VAPHINPHAN. I too am from Virginia. The glorious tourist town of Williamsburg.

Phinphanphrommi I own a bar/restaurant in Va. Beach. Smackwater Jacks off of Va Beach Blvd, ever heard of it?

Williamsburg huh? I go there every now and then to ride my bike on the Colonial Parkway.Great place for biking, as well as tourism.
I've never heard of Smackwater Jacks myself, but then again I haven't been to Va Beach in a while.I hear Va Beach has really improved in the last few years.I'll have to check it out this summer, and when I do, I'll look for your place.

im from va. also. born in fla but lived here the past 25yrs i live near poquoson well welcome aboard best site on the net. peace

Welcome.. all of us here agree and disagree but show love and respect for our brotherhood in dolphinland. Hope you like it here .

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
Scrappy do, are you the VaDolphan from the herald board a long time back?

Or is this new guy that guy?

He was a short guy, pretty nice.

Welcome to the board that I don't post a lot but enjoy reading.
I think he said HE was that guy a few posts back...the new Va, that is.

Originally posted by VaDolphan
Just introducing myself...I'm a long time phins fan, and have enjoyed reading the posts here. There's a lot of good dialogue going on about the phins and football in general...I look forward to contributing :) .

Welcome, Va! So you from up in the hills huh?? :lol:

im from va. also. born in fla but lived here the past 25yrs i live near poquoson well welcome aboard best site on the net. peace
I have actually been to Poquoson!
:eek: A friend of mine from art school grew up there

Welcome to the boards VaDolphan. I am going to get you confused with VanDolPhan alot so if I do I am sorry. Welcome again!

P.S. I am the coolest person on this site ;) :cooldude:

From one newbe to another, welcome VADolphan and MoeGoFins13. You're on a site with some folks that really know their Fins and have a lot of fun talking about them.:gossip:

Back
Top Bottom