New Jerseys for next year>>>>>>>> | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Jerseys for next year>>>>>>>>

I think the black ones are cool too. I like them better than the navy blue. Too bad we'll never wear them though. Way too hot.

I'd just be happy if we wore the aqua jerseys more often. I know, I know...we have to wear the white because of the heat.

We also HAVE to stop wearing the aqua pants with the white jerseys...that is just plain ugly.

here is our new Jersey's

clear.gif

J/k

i have a black marino jersey, its pretty cool i think i mean i think the black on black the saints and the bengals wear are so cool i wouldnt mind seeing miami in them late in the season. i also really like the orange on orange that is sick

awing_pilot said:
Its just a "designer jersey" My wife has a babydoll jersey with laces to tie up the back ... I DO NOT want to see any of our guys wearing that especially the line guys :roflmao: They will not be playing in black jerseys :shakeno:
Please post pics ;)

Oh yea...let's get that black jersey happening! We wouldn't want to be the only team not giving our unis "street cred" now, would we? :rolleyes:

The old school jerseys look awesome from what i've seen. Are those the jerseys they wore when they put that thrasing on Dallas on Thanksgiving?

That just makes me want them to bring em' back even more now

how about the bicolor like the titans have blue and white but instead of blue and white we go with orange and white with aqua numbers:fire:

I'm surprised that most people like the old jerseys. I'm not a big fan of them. Of course most people don't like the orange jerseys and I love them. :lol:

WestCoastPhins said:
orange jerseys are bad ***. I love those things, im telling you all it blinds the opponents, thats why we are 2-0 in them.

I hear yah dude, I just got 5 Orange Authentics in the mail today, they are even sweet when they are authentic.

SanDiegoDolphan said:
Out here on the west coast I have seen these black Dolphin Jerseys with orange and teal letters. Any of you seen these things? They are really cool. Real mean and nasty looking. As you can see Im bored. Any way would like to seethem as a new jersey instead of the Traffic Cone orange.:roflmao:

Those black replicas have been around for a while. They used to be only in kids sizes. Also, the only ones I've ever seen are #13.

There are quite a few different designs available. For instance I have a Blue in the front, Aqua in the back #34 that is now retired in the back of my closet. I was one of the first to wear them because the pro shop had them first, and no other store had them until about 6 months after that. People here used to surround me, asking where I got it, and I told them I could not reveal my secrets. Now they can have it..

They also have a white front, aqua back, and a white trimmed in aqua all over the edges.....

It's all about the mighty dolla!

unifiedtheory said:
I'd just be happy if we wore the aqua jerseys more often. I know, I know...we have to wear the white because of the heat.

We also HAVE to stop wearing the aqua pants with the white jerseys...that is just plain ugly.
:clap: Yes yes. I love the aqua tops and white pants, but the other way around? :barf:

Back
Top Bottom