New Jerseys for next year>>>>>>>> | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Jerseys for next year>>>>>>>>

SanDiegoDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Out here on the west coast I have seen these black Dolphin Jerseys with orange and teal letters. Any of you seen these things? They are really cool. Real mean and nasty looking. As you can see Im bored. Any way would like to seethem as a new jersey instead of the Traffic Cone orange.:roflmao:

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
SanDiegoDolphan said:
Out here on the west coast I have seen these black Dolphin Jerseys with orange and teal letters. Any of you seen these things? They are really cool. Real mean and nasty looking. As you can see Im bored. Any way would like to seethem as a new jersey instead of the Traffic Cone orange.:roflmao:

Ive seen the navy blue ones... i own one myself, but never a black one. are you sure it wasnt navy?

Nasty

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
That black jerseys are hideous. I'm sorry but they are gross close up. I know a guy who has a Marino in Black...I think they came out around 98.

AirMarino83

dedicated to all jeeps & land cruisers
Reaction score
yuck... bring back the old school!!!!

DolphinsD1

Starter
Reaction score
i had one of those black jerseys when i was like 13 i had the marino one , i would love to see the fins wear them but black in the heat and sun will make you burn up.

WestCoastPhins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
orange jerseys are bad ***. I love those things, im telling you all it blinds the opponents, thats why we are 2-0 in them.

touborg

Board Linebacker
Reaction score
Black would be so cool if no one else wore them. Sadly they are the flavor of the week, and lots of teams seem to have a black jersey these days.

twanderer

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Yea, would love love to find someplace that sells the black Jersey. I saw a Black on Black letterman jacket at a sporting good store in Buffalo and NEVER saw it again. It was tight!!!

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Any pictures or links? Never seen a black one before.
I saw a black Jets jersey, black and green. Absolutely the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
Its just a "designer jersey" My wife has a babydoll jersey with laces to tie up the back ... I DO NOT want to see any of our guys wearing that especially the line guys :roflmao: They will not be playing in black jerseys :shakeno:

prolific

Scout Team
Reaction score
I saw the blach one at a phins game along with the dark blue one's they are sweet!

Top Bottom