New Member! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Member!

phinphanbill

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good Afternoon!

I've been peeking in on you guys for the past few weeks and have decided that you are well informed and definitely passionate about the Fins. Who better to join in conversation with about the league's best franchise?

I've been a fan since as long as I can remember (I'm 35 years old). I don't remember the '72 season - but am damn proud of it! I own three jerseys - Mark Clayton (#83 white), Andra Franklin (#37 aqua) and Karim Abdul Jabbar (#33 white). I also possess an autographed football from our new VP of Personnel, as well as, a box of wheaties (unopened) with his photo on the front. The watch I wear everyday has the Dolphins helmet on its face!

I love the Marino hire. I support the Spielman promotion. And, as long as he opens up the offense a little, well a lot, approve of the extention to Wannstedt. I hope Norv Turner returns for next season and believe strongly that we need to upgrade our starting QB position.

This is getting long, so I'll stop there. I plan to post regularly (or respond to existing posts). Just wanted to say "hi" and look forward to communicating with you folks.

phinphanbill

:welcome:

I'm first!

:welcome:

I'm first.....administratively speaking. :D

Keep your soul. Nobody here would know what to do with one anyway. :D

Welcome to a great site.

Welcome to the family! hope you dont mind bills fans

Welcome!
As long as your name is bill and that's not the name of your other favorite football team!
:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom