New Member! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Member!

Originally posted by justafan
We (Bills fans) don't ask people to bend over. :lol:

No, you guys just do it "Kobe" style, like droppin a bar of soap in a prison shower. :lol: :lol:

I just spent thirty seconds trying to come up with a witty welcome....

:french:

Welcome to the best fan site on the net. You will love it here. Mods run a tight ship and keep the trolls out. We do allow a few of the AFC East scum to float in and out like turds in a glogged toilet!

But everyone here is really sharp and we get some good discussion going.

I am glad you are here.

Absolutely. The best fin fan site on the web. Let me throw my hat in the ring. Enjoy! :welcome:

Welcome, I for one have thoroughly enjoyed coming here since joining a few months ago, and learned a lot as well. I recently moved to the New Orleans area and this is a great way for me to keep in touch with 'my phins' and other phin fans.

Cheers,

Originally posted by phinphanbill
Good Afternoon!

I've been peeking in on you guys for the past few weeks and have decided that you are well informed and definitely passionate about the Fins. Who better to join in conversation with about the league's best franchise?

I've been a fan since as long as I can remember (I'm 35 years old). I don't remember the '72 season - but am damn proud of it! I own three jerseys - Mark Clayton (#83 white), Andra Franklin (#37 aqua) and Karim Abdul Jabbar (#33 white). I also possess an autographed football from our new VP of Personnel, as well as, a box of wheaties (unopened) with his photo on the front. The watch I wear everyday has the Dolphins helmet on its face!

I love the Marino hire. I support the Spielman promotion. And, as long as he opens up the offense a little, well a lot, approve of the extention to Wannstedt. I hope Norv Turner returns for next season and believe strongly that we need to upgrade our starting QB position.

This is getting long, so I'll stop there. I plan to post regularly (or respond to existing posts). Just wanted to say "hi" and look forward to communicating with you folks.

phinphanbill

Welcome Aboard Bill!

newbie myself, wanted to extend a welcome to the HANDS DOWN best PHIN site on the net...:friday:

:saberfigh :

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
just a little newbie hazing...not intended to be taken seriously ;)

Yeah look at his tag FIEDLER for MVP you know noone takes him seriously:goof:

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

Yeah look at his tag FIEDLER for MVP you know noone takes him seriously:goof:

ouch...looks like i may be forced to go with a new username pretty soon

how does Manning for MVP sound? good?:D

...back to reality.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

ouch...looks like i may be forced to go with a new username pretty soon

how does Manning for MVP sound? good?:D

...back to reality.
fiedler is ok, i don't know about the MVP!:rolleyes:

Welcome!!!

I've found the Dolphin fans on this sight to be enthusiastic and supporting of the team, for the most part. Great place to hang out.

Even the other fans (i.e. Bills, Jets, Pats) are pretty cool on here, which is something I enjoy. ALWAYS enjoy good conversation with other team fans, as long as they don't get all hateful and ignorant, which these guys on here don't. Ever go to the ESPN boards? SHEEEEESH! Nothing but trolls.

Back
Top Bottom