New Member :) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Member :)

th_laughing_donald-1.gif

Some guy from Outer Slobbovia writes: "long time Fins Fan, I bleed Aqua/Orange, traveled 16 bumpy hours on a mule to see my first game at the OB, grew up with a poster of #13 above my bed, etcetera, etcetera and he elicits 2-3 lackadaisical replies including an admin or mod's standard "welcome to the best fins site on the web." An appealing female fan does the same and it creates an avalanche of hearty "welcomes" running down 2 pages.

2****ing funny

Anyhow, welcome aboard MK13!

Some guy from Outer Slobbovia writes: "long time Fins Fan, I bleed Aqua/Orange, traveled 16 bumpy hours on a mule to see my first game at the OB, grew up with a poster of #13 above my bed, etcetera, etcetera and he elicits 2-3 lackadaisical replies including an admin or mod's standard "welcome to the best fins site on the web." An appealing female fan does the same and it creates an avalanche of hearty "welcomes" running down 2 pages.

2****ing funny

Anyhow, welcome aboard MK13!

Hahaha... Yeah this is true. I actually noticed how much attention my introduction post got. But then again, everyone thought I was fake on here! Guess there aren't many women that join these forums!!

Hahaha... Yeah this is true. I actually noticed how much attention my introduction post got. But then again, everyone thought I was fake on here! Guess there aren't many women that join these forums!!

What are they..............

To MaKenna13 and Tunaphish429,i live north of both of you up here in Watertown,and there are quite a few Dolphins fans up here,more than what i thought there'd be,i run into phins fans almost all the time up here,so we're definitely spread out everywhere.

To MaKenna13 and Tunaphish429,i live north of both of you up here in Watertown,and there are quite a few Dolphins fans up here,more than what i thought there'd be,i run into phins fans almost all the time up here,so we're definitely spread out everywhere.

Oh yea..We are fading tho..Miami has not been good in a long time.. There are quite a few dolphins fans because they were syracuse fans- Conrad, Czonka, Olindo Mare, Marlon GreenWood etc....But most were fans cause of Marino

New member as well. Been lurking for years but time to engage. This team is going some place!

I been a Dolphins fan from birth , I'v seen players come and go .... I can tell you for sure records don't mean much

Back
Top Bottom