New Member :) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Member :)

I've been watching these forums for a some years now but i have never posted.. until now.. The whole 10 post thing.. I live north of Toronto, Canada and have been a fan since the late 80's... I've been down to Miami to see a couple games and I've gone to Buffalo to see a game as well when Marino still was playing...

Anyways - i'm just going to post a few times in a row so i can see the links (very annoying)... I use this site as my primary info source...

Thanks!

First post, finally signed up after lurking here for what must be a decade. I grew up in Florida, live out west now. Nice to meet you all, here's to a bright future for our Fins!

Would like to create a thread to introduce myself, but I have to post a bit more first. :(

Great Site. Been a dolphin fan from the Dan Marino years and have been lurking on this site for years.

I need more replies so I will be allowed to post. 3 more after this one.....

I have been a member for several years but never posted. Now I need to to read the forums. Go Dolphins!!!

Been a Dolphin fan since about 1968 or so. I live on Long Island, in Jets country, so I have to put up with that crap. I remember what it was like when the Fins made the playoffs just about every year. But too many first round losses have made simply making the playoffs not much of a big deal to me. Let's win a couple of playoff games one of these years and then I'll be smiling. As for where we are now... I like where we're heading. Where we are?... not so much.

My one claim to Dolphin fame was that I was sitting field level in the Meadowlands, 15 rows back, when Marino threw the fake-spike. That play unfolded in front of me like magic. I jumped out of my seat and was cheering and screaming but I couldn't even hear myself over the sound of the breaking hearts of Jets fans.

Edit: I left out that my seat was in the end zone where the TD happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Glad to have another classic Fins fan on board. Enjoy your time and avoid feeding the trolls.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Back
Top Bottom