New Mock Draft! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft!

Flyer22 said:
After O-line (D'Brick), Houston needs a Safety and DT. There aren't any Safeties good enough to picked there IMO, so Wroten was the pick. If he can clean up his act, he'll be an impact player.

oh dont get me wrong... I am very high on Wroten... I am hopeing we can get him in the 3rd...

Flyer22 said:
After O-line (D'Brick), Houston needs a Safety and DT. There aren't any Safeties good enough to picked there IMO, so Wroten was the pick. If he can clean up his act, he'll be an impact player.
DT is a need with Robaire Smith and Travis Johnson although they played DE last year there big enough and I believe there switching back to 4-3. Darnell Bing would be a good Safety to pick.

FinFanSince'80 said:
Pittsburgh picks Nick Mangold - C - Ohio State University.

Mathias Kiwanuka is still available.

Well ok That away to take all hope from New Orleans.

Philter25 said:
Well since I am leaving work, if NO isnt around, I would vote Nick Mangold as their pick as they are losing LeCharles Bently in ***ency and dont have a starting C on their team......

FinFanSince'80 said:
Oh hey, I just realized something. Can I change my pick of Kiwanuka like the first guy did? I just saw something in the Steelers roster that bears addressing.

*cough*

Well since this sheisty business went down, I would vote for NO to pick Eric Winston at OT or Mathias Kiwanuka at DE.

Now Kiwanuka would be an excellent pick for Houston if they want to pick different.

Philter25 said:
Well since this sheisty business went down, I would vote for NO to pick Eric Winston at OT or Mathias Kiwanuka at DE.
Sorry, i was told it was ok, and I didn't realize the circumstances of the previous situation.

I was reading that scouting report of Mangold when you said what you did about NO, i promise i didn't pick him due to what you said.

Sorry everybody.

Philter25 said:
NO still gots about 3 hours and 40 or so minutes to pick.

FinFanSince'80 said:
Sorry, i was told it was ok, and I didn't realize the circumstances of the previous situation.

I was reading that scouting report of Mangold when you said what you did about NO, i promise i didn't pick him due to what you said.

Sorry everybody.

Its ok because we are not all draft Guru's and I made a bigger mistake with denver. Besides we corrected the problem.

Saints take Eric Winston OT University of Miami

PS Can you update the draft board?

PhinsRDbest said:
NO still gots about 3 hours and 40 or so minutes to pick.

New Orleans gets 8 hrs but after that the 4hr rule will take effect! If you can't be there just PM me in order who you want like say the Jets went 4th overall and would not be there they might PM me saying
1. Matt Leinart
2 Reggie Bush
3. D' Brick
4. Vince Young

I would pick the Highest available. Thank You.

RonnieB23 said:
Packers pick G Max Jean-Gilles.

The Jets pick ahead of the Packers, But as long as they don't want Max this will be the pick.

35. NewYork Jets 36. Green Bay 37.Oakland38. San Fransisco 39.Tennesse 40.Detroit 41. Arizona 42. Buffalo 43. Clevlend 44. Baltimore 45. Philadelphia 46. St.Louis 47. Atlanta 48. Minnesota 49. Dallas 50. San Diego 51. Miami 52. New England 53. Washington 54.Kansas City 55. Cincinnati 56. New York Giants 57. Chicago 58. Carolina 59. Tampa Bay 60. Jacksonville 61. Denver 62. Indianapolis 63. Seatle 64. Pittsburgh 65.Miami 66. Miami 67.Greenbay 68. Oakland 69. San Fransisco 70. Buffalo 71.New York Jets 72. Arizona 73. Buffalo 74. Detroit 75. New England 76. Philadelphia 77. St. Louis 78. Clevlend 79. Atlanta 80. Dallas 81. San Diego 82. Miami 83. Minnesota 84. Washington 85. Kansas City 86. New York Giants 87. Chicago 88. Carolina 89. Tampa Bay 90. Cinncinati 91. Jaxsonville 92. Denver 93. Indianapolis 94.Houston 95. Pittsburgh

Back
Top Bottom