New Mock Draft! | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft!

ok, here I go. Iv known for a while who I was going to pick. Yes this might be high for him, but I wont lie. I went to WSU, and have watched him play almost every home game for the last two years. The colts need a RB that can move the ball when needed, block some, and be open in the flats. Lets face it, the colts are a pass first team, even more since Edge is gone. So...

The Colts select Jerome Harrison RB from WSU

I can really see this, no bias. He is a small, shifty, quick back. When the ball is in his hands, he has a chance to score. I know he is small, but that benefits him, When he gets behind his line, it is hard to find him until...BOOM! He flys by you. There, I went on and on, but I do like this guy, and I wont lie, whatever team really drafts him will have a great RB.

playmaker1 said:
ok, here I go. Iv known for a while who I was going to pick. Yes this might be high for him, but I wont lie. I went to WSU, and have watched him play almost every home game for the last two years. The colts need a RB that can move the ball when needed, block some, and be open in the flats. Lets face it, the colts are a pass first team, even more since Edge is gone. So...

The Colts select Jerome Harrison RB from WSU

I can really see this, no bias. He is a small, shifty, quick back. When the ball is in his hands, he has a chance to score. I know he is small, but that benefits him, When he gets behind his line, it is hard to find him until...BOOM! He flys by you. There, I went on and on, but I do like this guy, and I wont lie, whatever team really drafts him will have a great RB.
They do need a RB now. I don't know Harrison, but he's the best available RB. Here's the report on him.

Jerome Harrison - RB - WSU
5'9", 201 lbs., 4.47 speed.
Pros: Tremendous cutback ability, very swift and agile, and can make a defense look silly. Great vision and very good between the tackles despite his size. Good, not great, speed and a strong lower body; solid overall running back.
Cons: Not the greatest speed, and has been known to get caught from behind, or get fatigued at the end of a long run. Not as tall as you'd like and doesn't have top measurables overall.

P.S. - Seattle is on the clock.

I'm after the Seahawks, but will be gone for about 24 hours, so the Commisioner Skeet84 has a list of my Top 3 and will make the pick for me...................

Actually, I might as well make my pick now in case Skeet84 isn't around when it's my turn. That way you guys can start the 3rd round without having to wait on me.

I wouldn't normally do this, but I know Seattle isn't going to take the guy I want, 'cause they have Rookie-sensation Lofa Tatupu at MLB.

So, after Seattle goes, Pittsburgh will select Abdul Hodge - MLB - Iowa.

They also need a WR to replace Antwan Randle El, a DE to replace Kimo Von Olhoffen, and a FS to replace Chris Hope, but Hodge is the best talent available at the need positions (2nd rated MLB overall behind D'Qwell Jackson).

If some freaky, late-night trade happens and Hodge isn't available, I'll take Derek Hagan - WR - ASU.

See you guys tomorrow night.

FinFanSince'80 said:
P.S. - Seattle is on the clock.

I'm after the Seahawks, but will be gone for about 24 hours, so the Commisioner Skeet84 has a list of my Top 3 and will make the pick for me...................

Actually, I might as well make my pick now in case Skeet84 isn't around when it's my turn. That way you guys can start the 3rd round without having to wait on me.

I wouldn't normally do this, but I know Seattle isn't going to take the guy I want, 'cause they have Rookie-sensation Lofa Tatupu at MLB.

So, after Seattle goes, Pittsburgh will select Abdul Hodge - MLB - Iowa.

They also need a WR to replace Antwan Randle El, a DE to replace Kimo Von Olhoffen, and a FS to replace Chris Hope, but Hodge is the best talent available at the need positions (2nd rated MLB overall behind D'Qwell Jackson).

If some freaky, late-night trade happens and Hodge isn't available, I'll take Derek Hagan - WR - ASU.

See you guys tomorrow night.

This was one of the guys I wanted. I was almost tempted to to trade up with Seattle (if they were interested). In the end I decided that this was against the spirit of the draft.

:(

The Miami Dolphins are on the Clock!

Thats me! Hmmmm who should I pick????

Wait I already know who I am gunna pick!

SpeedRush99 said:
Seattle Seahawks select Charles Spencer, OG, Pittsburgh

With Hutchinson gone, they find their future replacement.

He has already been picked! So Seattle still on the clock and we will give him some more time!

Skeet84 said:
He has already been picked! So Seattle still on the clock and we will give him some more time!

:shakeno: Doh! My bad.

Seattle Seahawks select Dusty Dvoracek, DT, Oklahoma

The Miami Dolphins have the next two picks in the draft and they Select

Thomas Howard LB / UTEP

Omar Jacobs QB / Bowling Green

Back
Top Bottom