New Mock Draft! | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft!

Juan Cribbs said:
lol, yeah, it's winslow's fault. he'll be starting next year...

If your not a part of the solution..your part of the problem....ecspecially when a team wastes a 1st and a 2nd on you..

Skeet84 said:
The Miami Dolphins have the next two picks in the draft and they Select

Thomas Howard LB / UTEP

Omar Jacobs QB / Bowling Green

Solid picks, Dolphins come away with 4 solid players in the first 2 rounds! :dolphins:

Skeet84 said:
The Miami Dolphins have the next two picks in the draft and they Select

Thomas Howard LB / UTEP

Omar Jacobs QB / Bowling Green

Intersting and good choices - Howard has great size and speed and Jacobs could start in a year.

Skeet, If you were the GM of the Dolphins and really drafted those guys in april, I would go crazy. Could you imagine if we really got them all. What a draft!! Well played

playmaker1 said:
Skeet, If you were the GM of the Dolphins and really drafted those guys in april, I would go crazy. Could you imagine if we really got them all. What a draft!! Well played
Almost all the trades made here would never all really happen in the draft. Its a fun mock, but people are reaching for some players and allowing higher ranked players to slip in the draft.

KingCsonka said:
This was one of the guys I wanted. I was almost tempted to to trade up with Seattle (if they were interested). In the end I decided that this was against the spirit of the draft.

:(
Lol, i figured i ran that risk by posting my pick prematurely, but i didn't want to hold up the draft all day if i couldn't get back to a computer til late tonight, and didn't want to have you guys pick the wrong guy for me.

Thanks for being honorable.

im here now. wow, I can't beleive that no one has really picked today. Where is everyone?!

The 49ers are on the clock! Gunna give til tommorrow cause alot has gone on and the site is lagging really bad!

yeah it is lagging. is it cuz so many people have been on lately or is something wrong?

playmaker1 said:
yeah it is lagging. is it cuz so many people have been on lately or is something wrong?
Yep..all the Brees hopefulls are piling on here at an obscene rate.

Back
Top Bottom