New Mock Draft! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft!

SR 7 said:
ok guys, I am going to be paul taglibue dealing with accepting trades with teams

I asked SR to be the Paul Taglibue to deal with trades. So if you do have one please send a message to him and he will approve and Deny all of them. This will stop the I will trade you Ray Lewis and Ed Reed for you 3rd round pick. Thanks. Just trying to make this as realistic as possible

Ravens and Colts only two teams left!

as GM of the Jets, we suck and have a ton of holes, therefore the #4 pick is up for trades. The Jets need a RB thats not 30 years old, OT's, a QB who's arm isnt made of rubber, CBs, C, a head coach with experience.....

Also since it is Thursday, the GM of the Jets will be going out boozing hardcore in the next hour and therefore the Jets will be on the clock until tomorrow. WOOOOOOOOOT!

Philter25 said:
Also since it is Thursday, the GM of the Jets will be going out boozing hardcore in the next hour and therefore the Jets will be on the clock until tomorrow. WOOOOOOOOOT!
While boozing hardcore calls up Reggie Howard's agent and signs Howard to a multi-year deal.

PhinsRDbest said:
While boozing hardcore calls up Reggie Howard's agent and signs Howard to a multi-year deal.

:sidelol: :sidelol: Hope he does not find Ray Lucas's Agent!

Ha heres one "With the 4th pick in the NFL draft the New York Jets select" Taglibue looks at the card and shrugs "the bouncer who threw me outta the bar last night?"Ha Jets fans Booo.

The Texans are looking at offers to trade the #1 spot. We feel this is going to be Carr's breakthrough season!

The Texans are on the Clock!!!

1. Houston 2. New Orleans 3. Tennessee 4. New York Jets 5. Green Bay 6. San Francisco 7. Oakland 8. Buffalo 9. Detroit 10. Arizona 11. St. Louis 12. Cleveland 13. Baltimore 14. Philadelphia 15. Atlanta 16. Miami 17. Minnesota 18. Dallas 19. San Diego 20. Kansas City 21. New England 22. Washington 23. Tampa Bay 24. Cincinnati 25. New York Giants 26. Chicago 27. Carolina 28. Jacksonville 29. Denver 30. Indianapolis 31. Seattle Pittsburgh

Just to speed up the process I may be willing to entertain offers for the 9th Pick. No stupid offers as I'll be using the "Value Board" and comparing this to my value on potential players that would be left if I traded down.

Just something to consider if that special player is still on the Board.

Teh gemeralmaganer from teh Jests is subering up tis murning and luks forward to hiz pik. :goof:

Seahawks are looking to trade up to the mid 1st round area.

Any takers?

Alright, #1 pick still up for grabs...Reggie Bush anyone? Would the Jets be interested, or is their GM too hungover?

the Jets need to trade down if anything...... the Jets feel we have too many holes to trade up and need OL protection...... hint hint.

Back
Top Bottom