New Mock Draft! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Mock Draft!

Philter25 said:
the Jets need to trade down if anything...... the Jets feel we have too many holes to trade up and need OL protection...... hint hint.
There goes that idea...the Jets have gotten a lot smarter since the 2005 draft :D

Skeet84 said:
The Texans are on the Clock!!!

*ahem* Are we giving a time limit? So everyone can be like Minnesota and miss their pick? :lol: Cause this might take a week.

So im assuming each team has a full day on the clock? As I dont venture to the internet on the weekends much.....

Philter25 said:
*ahem* Are we giving a time limit? So everyone can be like Minnesota and miss their pick? :lol: Cause this might take a week.

What does a good clock? Remember there are people in England on this board so I think 8 hrs. How do you feel about that?

Skeet84 said:
What does a good clock? Remember there are people in England on this board so I think 8 hrs. How do you feel about that?
Depends on how long you want it to last. 8 hours is fine with me.

Philter25 said:
Depends on how long you want it to last. 8 hours is fine with me.

It could last days. I don't care. I mean most of us come to this board every day. I know I do! :D

PhinsRDbest said:
It would be nice to see a pick soon:o

Ok OK! Texans are on the Clock starting now! ( Cause I just said 8 hrs so it starts now and plus I am sure he wants time to try and trade )
2:55 p.m. time is up at 10:55 p.m.

Remember all trades must be approved by SR 7

With the 1st pick in the draft, the Texans select D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT Virginia

Flyer22 said:
With the 1st pick in the draft, the Texans select D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT Virginia

WOW I did not see that coming at all!

the Saints are on the clock

3:13 p.m. deadline is at 11:13 p.m.

Back
Top Bottom