New NFL Expansion Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New NFL Expansion Team

Doktor Ivel said:
that would be stupid!!!

why would any team want to move to LA???

Its only one of THE THREE MAJOR sports markets in the country. You know with those other 2 cities New York and Chicago. Heard of those right?

Dubfire said:
Its only one of THE THREE MAJOR sports markets in the country. You know with those other 2 cities New York and Chicago. Heard of those right?
Im going to guess that he hasn't. At 15 hasn't geography already been checked off the list?

Screw all these "wanna move to LA teams" Los Angeles(second largest TV market in the Country) needs to get a new NFL franchise not some other cities reject. Hopefully they"ll be a NFC team so I can root for them alittle bit.

Doktor Ivel said:
there have been teams in la before.......they didnt work out there, so y go back?

You had the Rams AND the Raiders in LA and both games would sell out. You still have a legion of Rams fans in LA. It made sense for Georgia to move her team to St Louis for the money. The Raiders went back to where they belong in Oakland. ANd dont try and make sense of te things Al Davis does. You'll end up in an insane asylum. Mark my words, there will be NFL back in LA.

Dubfire said:
You had the Rams AND the Raiders in LA and both games would sell out. You still have a legion of Rams fans in LA. It made sense for Georgia to move her team to St Louis for the money. The Raiders went back to where they belong in Oakland. ANd dont try and make sense of te things Al Davis does. You'll end up in an insane asylum. Mark my words, there will be NFL back in LA.

why would the Colts and Raider of Moved out if they were doing so well there?

PHINATIC13 said:
Screw all these "wanna move to LA teams" Los Angeles(second largest TV market in the Country) needs to get a new NFL franchise not some other cities reject. Hopefully they"ll be a NFC team so I can root for them alittle bit.

no we dont need anymore teams. if i was in la, i'd be happy as hell with either the vikings or colts.

Wonder if they will use the collesium or build a new stadium. The collesium ws a pretty sweet stadium

Doktor Ivel said:
why would the Colts and Raider of Moved out if they were doing so well there?

Rams moved out whe Georgia bought them. She took them back home for money reasons. What did I tell you about Al Davis? Why did they leave Oakland for LA in the first place?

Dubfire said:
Rams moved out whe Georgia bought them. She took them back home for money reasons. What did I tell you about Al Davis? Why did they leave Oakland for LA in the first place?

i'm not arguing with you, I just didnt know.....i was curious on why they moved there and moved out......I wasnt alive to watch them play there yet, so I just didnt know.....but thanks for telling me man.

Dubfire said:

I hope it's the Jags.

Doktor Ivel said:
does anybody know if theres gonna be a knew expansion team anytime soon?

I heard that there could be one in Washington, or in Maine, but I think its just talk.

sorry that this is in the wrong section.:(

how do you come up with this stuff?

Maine? which city in Maine do you think can fill a stadium of 85,000?

Doktor Ivel said:
i'm not arguing with you, I just didnt know.....i was curious on why they moved there and moved out......I wasnt alive to watch them play there yet, so I just didnt know.....but thanks for telling me man.

I know Doc..just giving the ole' young buck a history lesson. :cooldude:

Dubfire said:
no we dont need anymore teams. if i was in la, i'd be happy as hell with either the vikings or colts.

Yeah, I know we don't, but I just wish they could get a team thats completly LA's they've never had one.

Back
Top Bottom