New NFL Expansion Team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New NFL Expansion Team

Doktor Ivel said:
is there any teams, in the state of Washington? Seahawks???? or is seattle in Oregon?

Seattle, Oregon? :confused: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

Anahiem is going to have an expansion team in 2008, I think that would mean that there will be one other expansion team that year but I'm not sure, my reason is that there should always be an even number of teams

sports24/7 said:
There is a team in Washington their called the Redskins.

i actually heard they might put another team in washington

The team that will probobly move to LA is sad but true the Cleveland Browns or the Cincinatti Bengals...both those franchises have never done anything

Well if the NFL wants to make it perfect again they have to add eight teams. Not sure if they'll do that...

LA- Can support two teams, if you include Anaheim.
Las Vegas- Definitely needs a team
Hawaii- Questionable, but possible

That's really the only possibilities I could see.

Buddwalk, it's not about what your team does always, it's about how much fan support they have. Indy barely has any yet is a top team.

Indy would make the most sense and LA would support it wholeheartedly.

I read in an article during the offseason that the commisioner said in the near future meaning few years that he wants to expand teams into Mexico City Toronto and another place

that is why they are having a home game in that 1 place and they say there going to have a regular season game in toronto either next year or the year after

Please tell me...

Doktor Ivel said:
is there any teams, in the state of Washington? Seahawks???? or is seattle in Oregon?

Do they have a geography class in your school? EGAD!!!!

ABrownLamp said:
how do you come up with this stuff?

Maine? which city in Maine do you think can fill a stadium of 85,000?

:roflmao: :roflmao:
I was thinking the same thing. Are there even 85,000 people in Maine? Freakin Maine, yeah, and I think Alaska is on the short list as well.

Team in Canada please or at least close to the western border all we got is seattle

32 is perfect. i dont think that will be messed with for a long time.

the indy owner is getting a new stadium so he wont be moving.
its either vikings or saints. both want new stadiums, but taxpayers dont want to.

Back
Top Bottom