**New Orleans Saints vs Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**New Orleans Saints vs Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread**

Wow, another big play. Eagles got another Td, yeah! Big run by Westbrook.

Well..after getting to actually watch Bush this season I still don't see all the hype :confused:

It's almost like he makes things harder for himself just so he can dance around more.

Yeah...But there using him in a way that's perfect for him..

I'm just exited about Ricky coming back next year...I hope..:D

I really thought it would be the saints with all the big plays. so far Im wrong

Well..after getting to actually watch Bush this season I still don't see all the hype :confused:

It's almost like he makes things harder for himself just so he can dance around more.

For all the billboards, ad deals, media hype, ROY talk, etc., he had 3.6 yards per carry. For an invincible, proclaimed greatest RB ever/top 5 RB in NFL during his senior year, he was a mediocre runner in 2006.

For all the billboards, ad deals, media hype, ROY talk, etc., he had 3.6 yards per carry. For an invincible, proclaimed greatest RB ever/top 5 RB in NFL during his senior year, he was a mediocre runner in 2006.

give him a chance to adjust to the NFL in the running game. he certainly showed what he can be in space this year, and as a reciever out of the back field. i dont understand what the hate is for him. hes not a TO type, he does his business quietly. seems there are just people hating just because...:confused:

hes going to be a great one once he adjusts, thats for damn sure.

Great from what should have been a 3 and out most likely has not caused the Saints to be in TD or fg territory.

This ****ing BS. A damn fumble recovery that rolls a thousand yards forward and the Saints pick it up, wheras as if they didn't have this happened it would have most likely been three and out.:fire:

I am becoming a bigger bigger Deuce fan as I watch him. All class.

Back
Top Bottom