**New Orleans Saints vs Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**New Orleans Saints vs Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread**

wow...the Saints look awesome...so this is what a real offense looks like....Bush, Duece, Brees, Henderson, Colston, Horn (injured)...damn what a squad!!! Whoops, fumble...eagles ball!!!!

Fins have a longgggggggggg way to go guys...

Well with this win the Saints will most likely go to the Super bowl since they beat the second best team in the NFC in my opinion. The Eagles were the one team that I felt could beat or would be able to beat the Saints, but I don't really see the Bears or Seahawks being able to beat the Saints.

got to feel good for everybody down there.

Horn,Grant, and McAllister being called underachievers for 6 years

Brees for how he was nearly run out of San Diego 2 years ago, and then comes back from seious shoulder surgery

Colston for almost not getting drafted

Guys like Thomas,Fujita,Shanle,Simenou,Faine,Copper,Cambell,Miller, and Stoutmire for basically being unwanted everywhere else (Shanle,Faine,Thomas,and Simenou all aquired in trades fore the season, Miller signed midway through the year).

I don't dislike any of the teams left in the NFC, but I'll be rootin for the Saints.

I actually would like to see the Saints go to the SB..

Well now, I would like the Saints to go for the city, and since they would be much better competition to whatever AFc team makes it to the SB. I love to watch good games, and I would definitely want the Superbowl game to be a down to the wire game, wheras, as there have many SB that were not that close or were blowouts. If the Bears or Seahawks make it to the superbowl it most likely won't be that close of a game with the AFc team winning it, but you never know of course, it would most likely seem that way.

Andy Reid gave this game away, bad playcalling and then he punts it away.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom