New Player Numbers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Player Numbers

I thought it was cool they introduced all the players and coaches. None of the new players were there, neither was RW (obviously), McKinney (out spending his signing bonus perhaps)... I think thats it.

Oh, and Mel Phillips and Dann Quinn were not there due to "pre draft workouts".. Hmm... Michael Huff, Cedric Griffin and Rod Wright?

thanks for the heads up nublar, off the topic. I checked out your highlights through your sig and I was woundering what you have to out in the box where it asks you to browse / upload after you click the free button? Thanks for the help.

fishin said:
thanks for the heads up nublar, off the topic. I checked out your highlights through your sig and I was woundering what you have to out in the box where it asks you to browse / upload after you click the free button? Thanks for the help.
The browse/upload box shouldn't come up after you click the free button. There should be a countdown.

Nublar7 said:
The browse/upload box shouldn't come up after you click the free button. There should be a countdown.
cant get the countdown to come up only the browse/upload box. Any suggestions? thanks

Welker: "When I heard I was going to speak after Zach Thomas I was excited because, well, Zach does not speak very well."

:lol:

Nublar7 said:
hmm. Have you been able to download any of the videos? Or was this your first attempt?
I was able to watch your daunte video from espn but I havent seen anything from your sig.

fishin said:
I was able to watch your daunte video from espn but I havent seen anything from your sig.
Did you happen to download the Daunte video within the last hour? If so, that is why you can't download right now. Rapidshare allows you one download per hour. If that is not the case, I will have to look more into it for you. Just let me know.

Nublar7 said:
I was, but the feed sucks. I am going to go watch Lost instead.

Good idea. I can get sound but I can't get pictures.

Hmmmm, how can I change my Madison jersey from MADISON to GOODMAN?

jk, incase anyone didn't know.

Nublar7 said:
Did you happen to download the Daunte video within the last hour? If so, that is why you can't download right now. Rapidshare allows you one download per hour. If that is not the case, I will have to look more into it for you. Just let me know.
That would be the problem. I downloaded that about 20 minutes ago. Thanks Nub. Your the man!! Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom