Daunte Culpepper - #8
LJ Shelton - #70
Andre Goodman - #29
Will Allen - #25
Renaldo Hill - #24
Sedrick Hodge - #50
Justin Peelle - #87
Kelly Campbell - #80

Where did you find out what the new players numbers are? Also, David Boston is #80 so how does Kelly Campbell have that number now??

Miami 13 said:
Hmmmm, how can I change my Madison jersey from MADISON to GOODMAN?

jk, incase anyone didn't know.

The big square piece of fabric that holds the name can be removed and then it will have no name.

Incidentally, i was at the Fin Pro Shop in Davie Saturday. They have a game worn #70 with Swayne's name on the back for any LJ Shelton fan. It is $100 though.

Now that Seau is gone, they should give #55 to Channing Crowder. That's the # he wore at UF. If they sign Arrington give him Eddie Moore's #58. Then
cut Moore.

Madison was awesome & will be missed, but his # was never going to be retired so someone may as well wear it!

Boston is a FREE AGENT - He is not under contract with the Dolphins.

How is it that every thread has multiple people that think he's still a Dolphin?????

we only brought boston back with a 1 year contract last year... he is not on the team...

Official Roster updated...(somewhat)

Most of the recent acquisitions are now identified with their official numbers with a few exceptions. Interestingly, there are a few UFA holdovers still appearing on the roster.

Here are a few things that stood out on the current version of the roster:

Berlin has changed from 8 to 7.

Hill is listed as a DB.

Schulters is still on the updated roster.

Morris is still on the updated roster.

Harris has changed from 43 to 33.

Thompson is list as a DT; I thought he was playing RT?

Brooks has changed from 70 to 69.

Shaw is listed as 76 on the roster but was introduced as 95 last night at the awards show.

Campbell and Boston are both listed on the roster as 80.

Gibson has changed from 19 to his college number 82.

Also of note, Tony Pape and Lionel Turner (recent un-retirees) are not yet listed on the roster.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/lockerroom/teamroster/teamroster.asp

Back
Top Bottom