New Respect For James Mcknight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Respect For James Mcknight

Im not gonna put much on the game if he catches everything in the first game when we are playing the Texans. Im not saying the Texans D is bad, cause they aren't horrible but they are bad enough that he and everyone should catch almost everything.

I think Chambers still hears footsteps everytime he goes up to catch a ball. I don't think he's ever gotten over that hit he took in the Bronco game that gave him the concussion. Every since then he just looks tentative.

Originally posted by Emskirch

You might be a bit harsh, tis the preseason. Kick em in the arse game 1 if he doesn't show up, but don't put too much sauce in preseason games.

You might be right:D To be honest with you, I think he's going to have a great year, but he needs to translate TC to the playing field and I think it will happen.

Based only on what I saw tonight, I'd have to start Thompson and McKnight.

Chambers simply has not been the same receiver since the Kennedy assassination. I'd thought he would be the type to come back from that, but so far, he just hasn't shown that to be the case.

Originally posted by CanadianFish

Your right I am harder on Mcknight then Chambers and that is for 2 reasons.
1) I think Mcknight has so much potential yet has never shown the NFL what he is capable of. :cry:
2) I will always prefere an Imcomplete to a fumble. :fire:

You are right Chambers has to come down with those if not he should and will lose his #1 spot. Mcknight is playing alot better since the end of last season a couple more like this and I will be off his back I promise :goof:

Actually Mc knight always had the talent. Why did he wind up in miami then?

Mc Knight is the receiver that is made for qb's that have the arm to throw deep accurately which is not within our starting leader Jay Fielder. He actually caught almost 1,000 yards in 50 passes which is a mighty good average in his 1999 season.

I goota give props to McKnight too. It's seems no matter what happens, no matter who gets the chance ahead of him, no matter how his role changes, he plays whether it's preseason or not with more conviction than nearly anyone on the team. I think he deserves much more respect from fans than he receives. It wouldn't surprise or disappoint me if the wr's roles change a bit than what's expected.

McKnight played awesome. And Fiedler made some really nice throws. Lets hope McKnight plays like this during the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom