New Stories Negating Gase Starting To Appear | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Stories Negating Gase Starting To Appear

I never heard of a Coach not willing to go through a rebuild. It doesn’t make sense. A rebuild is an automatic free 3 years. It means you have the ability to forge the team in your vision. Heck I’m excited about it.
So I think issue may be Gase jumped ship bc he doesn’t trust the men in charge of the rebuild.

Gase brought in cutler cause he had no other option. As for brock everything i saw said gase didnt back it but tbaum wanted it for a veteran presence

Regardless im very surprised that the guy they touted as a qb guru they didnt let draft a qb of his own choosing. Separate from any coming in with tannehill as his qb.

Probably the receding of power thing that killed this whole thing and again if gase feels he has other options why agree to report to grier? In that regard i cant say i blame him if he basically said fire me then.

If im gonna die on a sword its gonna be on my own terms if i have options.

Gase is a "self entitled" PUNK ASS BITCH!

He, and he alone, hung himself in Miami.

His "brand" is junk in these parts but he may find another Billionaire sucker!

Gase brought in cutler cause he had no other option. As for brock everything i saw said gase didnt back it but tbaum wanted it for a veteran presence

Regardless im very surprised that the guy they touted as a qb guru they didnt let draft a qb of his own choosing. Separate from any coming in with tannehill as his qb.

Probably the receding of power thing that killed this whole thing and again if gase feels he has other options why agree to report to grier? In that regard i cant say i blame him if he basically said fire me then.

If im gonna die on a sword its gonna be on my own terms if i have options.

Who is this "they" you speak of, and why are you assuming that power was receding when the war room over rules the guy who signs all their checks?

Gase is a failure in his coaching stint in Miami, and history will show that even the tenure of Philbin will be looked upon more kindly than this dish-drain we've witnessed.

Capture.JPG
https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/calls-shots-32-nfl-draft-rooms/story?id=38481907

One thing that I’ve always thought was a red flag about our front office and organization as a whole are the negative leaks. You know, whenever somebody left, the guy would invariably get trashed. He was a locker room cancer, he didn’t do homework, he was a diva blah blah blah. Frankly, I think it reflects poorly on the organization. It’s not just classless, though. It’s a red flag of defensiveness and a losing mentality.

If you’re a winner and have the right thought process, you just say so and so left, we wish him well, full stop. The minute you need to get defensive about something, e.g., “ Ajayi didn’t know his assignments” or whatever, you’re signaling a problem with the organization because if you truly had a good process, things would speak for themselves and there’d be no need for trashing somebody.

Defensiveness is not a good look, in life.

listen to D brown nose radio(WQAM) next
week. It will be trashing Gase 24/7 NOW the hes gone. LOL
Last week it if you in some way hinted that Guru coach sucked you would be on the way... actually it wouldnt happen lol youd be out the door before you said it......... you dont have to tune in to know that as of TODAY EVERYBODY on there is a huge Grier fan.

i wish this was ancient greece where you could vote to exile all these annoying old Dolphin players; Marino, Griese, Bokamper, Joe Rose, Troy Straddford, CHANNING CROWDER, etc etc... exile them all to Peoria. Specially Jason Taylor. Nat Moore, lets not forget Nat Moore.

listen to D brown nose radio(WQAM) next
week. It will be trashing Gase 24/7 NOW the hes gone. LOL
Last week it if you in some way hinted that Guru coach sucked you would be on the way... actually it wouldnt happen lol youd be out the door before you said it......... you dont have to tune in to know that as of TODAY EVERYBODY on there is a huge Grier fan.

You must really hate WQAM.

What is there to wring hands over here?

The team imploded under Gase. You gotta move on. It's true he might pick it up in his second stop, but he won't be the first coach who has done that. You run that risk any time you hire a first time head coach and it doesn't work out. Doesn't mean that you screwed up by firing him. It means you screwed up by hiring him.
This is the problem with hiring any coordinator with no HC experience. We are on a NOTORIOUSLY UNSUCCESSFUL run of these guys because someone has it in their heads that well, we don't want "retreads".

Now we are w/o a coach AGAIN and there is absolutely NO ONE who stands out as the Next Guy and a whole lotta hip-n-trendy hotshot coordinators. Rinse and repeat.

I am somewhat interested in McCarthy. Had lots of success and had the guts to stand up to a fading Aaron Rodgers.

This jives with what I saw in our performance the last 3 weeks. Between week 15 in Minnesota to week 17 in Buffalo....we ran the same plays, same patterns and same schemes with no adjustments at all....and got the same results. I think the same thing occurred defensively as well.

Agree, but not only that. I've said elsewhere . . . having O'Leary (or any TE) assigned 1-on-1 with the Bills best ass rusher AND call a slow developing play? Players aren't stupid. Not only is that the same few plays, but expecting success just because 'that's the way it's SUPPOSED to work' is ignorance in the flesh.

Gase will always have problems until he does something about his ego. He seems to have a ridiculously high opinion of himself and will never admit he's wrong, it's not a good combination

There is a lot of truth to this. I have literally never heard the guy say "I need to coach better" or "my play call didn't work there"....

Hell he barely even ever compliments the opposing team...

He routinely throws players under the bus saying they didnt execute the design....or he blames it on something else but he never takes responsibility for a single thing...no wonder the players hated him

Back
Top Bottom