New Stories Negating Gase Starting To Appear | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Stories Negating Gase Starting To Appear

If the players quit because they didn't like the coach id get rid of everyone of those assholes. So every time they don't like something they QUIT!!! They are the real losers, they are getting paid a lot of money to PLAY a GAME!! I wouldn't want loser pieces of **** like that on my team. Losers always lose!!

Heres the thing about supposed qb gurus. You should at least let them draft their qb to sink or swim on.

Thats the only thing i take issue with. You brought him here hyping him as a qb guru but you didnt even let him draft HIS QB

Or a qb period

Strange.

I sleep perfectly fine at night knowing Adam gase is on the open market

The jets could hire him and it wouldn't phase me at all. I'm sure he will improve but there isn't a single thing about Adam gase that suggests he will ever be a great offensive mind. You would think that narrative would die off by now

Heres the thing about supposed qb gurus. You should at least let them draft their qb to sink or swim on.

Thats the only thing i take issue with. You brought him here hyping him as a qb guru but you didnt even let him draft HIS QB

Or a qb period

Strange.

Tanny was gase's selected QB

If gase was 100% done w/ tanny and had to have a QB in the draft last years im sure they would have tried to make it happen

The QB guru hung his hat on tanny

This !!! Great post. Same thing happened after the last two coaches were fired. Soprano and Philbin. Next coach who will be fired in 3 years. Book it. Dolphin played will complain about him. These guys just don’t give a ****. They are worried about women , parties , south beach. I remember. Joey porter was so loyal to Steelers and Rooney’s. He came here. Third year had a leg injury. Was spotted out partying. Soprano suspended him for one game. These guys don’t give a ****. Hard place to win. Shula did it. Jj did win somewhat. Making playoffs . But I think new coach will be fired in three years.
Players will bitch about him. Only hope is tank for a elite qb. That might prevent this happening again.

Yes, and they were such great coaches, weren't they?

I think people start pointing fingers to the guy who isn't around anymore in a lot of professions (most, actually). Hey, maybe they're right. But maybe they're just abandoning their own accountability.

This !!! Great post. Same thing happened after the last two coaches were fired. Soprano and Philbin. Next coach who will be fired in 3 years. Book it. Dolphin played will complain about him. These guys just don’t give a ****. They are worried about women , parties , south beach. I remember. Joey porter was so loyal to Steelers and Rooney’s. He came here. Third year had a leg injury. Was spotted out partying. Soprano suspended him for one game. These guys don’t give a ****. Hard place to win. Shula did it. Jj did win somewhat. Making playoffs . But I think new coach will be fired in three years.
Players will bitch about him. Only hope is tank for a elite qb. That might prevent this happening again.
Only the people who have <5 years in the league have an opinion that don't matter, even if coincides with the words and thoughts of respected veterans?

Yes, and they were such great coaches, weren't they?
My point is that will happen to any coach. Players bitch about BB. Vermeil almost had his players refuse to play a game on a Sunday the year before he won with the rams. Can we really go by what these players are saying ? I mean they especially don’t have much credibility since they underachieve with several different coaches.

Only the people who have <5 years in the league have an opinion that don't matter, even if coincides with the words and thoughts of respected veterans?
Didn’t really understand your question. What did you mean ?

Or a qb period

Strange.
Ummm......Gase is the guy that brought in Cutler when he knew Tannehill was out for the year and brought in Brock Osweiler to be the backup when he knew he had a quarterback that was injury prone. You really okay with trusting a guy who can't pick a good band aid to pick the surgeon?

I hope this isnt a belichick in the making decision.

Seems to me like they should have let him draft his qb.
From reports, he basically told Ross to f*ck off when Ross asked to speak to him after the Indy game.

By right, he should have been given his walking papers right then.

Let him be Belicheck elsewhere...Tannehill has a better chance becoming Brady than that happening.

Or a qb period

Strange.
With the rare exception where a supposed QB Guru comes to a team to "guru" the resident signal caller:

Obviously, Ryan (Tannehill) being here, a young quarterback that I felt like could be a guy that I could help, that was very attractive to me as far as just the personnel right out of the gate. … It just seemed like the right place for me.

http://blog.siriusxm.com/gase-ability-to-help-tannehill-big-reason-he-took-dolphins-job/

Didn’t really understand your question. What did you mean ?

Younger players complain about Gase and it's:
  1. These young guys don't care.
  2. These young guys just wanna party.
  3. How can they form a legit opinion?
Respected vet says the same thing and we hear:
  1. With the exception of Wake and Gore.
  2. They are consummate professionals.
When does the concept of a common denominator factor in?

Younger players complain about Gase and it's:
  1. These young guys don't care.
  2. These young guys just wanna party.
  3. How can they form a legit opinion?
Respected vet says the same thing and we hear:
  1. With the exception of Wake and Gore.
  2. They are consummate professionals.
When does the concept of a common denominator factor in?
I agree with that totally. But I just think players will always complain about their coach. Until they see the winning results. That’s why they played hard for gase for a while. The winning in 2016. But it just seems like every time we get a new coach the players complain about the old one. Praise the new one. Then it starts over. I remember them saying philibin was such a good teacher along with his staff. Then they said negative things about him. Same with saban and soprano.

I remember reading the book about jimmy johnson first year with Miami. It was called shark among dolphins. Transformation of the Miami Dolphins. They quoted players that said Shula was out of touch , wouldn’t adjust , made comments when he had to drive in the cart when he had the Achilles injury in 1994 I think.
Even one player said guys would sleep in his meetings. And one player was masterbing in a meeting.

My point is that even Shula had players complain about him. I just don’t put stock into what players say after a coach is fired.

I agree with that totally. But I just think players will always complain about their coach. Until they see the winning results. That’s why they played hard for gase for a while. The winning in 2016. But it just seems like every time we get a new coach the players complain about the old one. Praise the new one. Then it starts over. I remember them saying philibin was such a good teacher along with his staff. Then they said negative things about him. Same with saban and soprano.

I remember reading the book about jimmy johnson first year with Miami. It was called shark among dolphins. Transformation of the Miami Dolphins. They quoted players that said Shula was out of touch , wouldn’t adjust , made comments when he had to drive in the cart when he had the Achilles injury in 1994 I think.
Even one player said guys would sleep in his meetings. And one player was masterbing in a meeting.

My point is that even Shula had players complain about him. I just don’t put stock into what players say after a coach is fired.
I would support that, but Gase shipped out all Alpha personalities and unnamed sources/team leaks tell you all about this player's shortcomings.

That's Gase and that's not respectable. I think it caught up with him moreso than we know about on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom