New Stories Negating Gase Starting To Appear | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Stories Negating Gase Starting To Appear

Bunch of mentally soft babies down there in Miami who will no doubt turn on the next coach too, I’m certain of it.

This has been going on for a long time.

I don’t know if it’s something in the water or if it’s a byproduct of the South Beach lifestyle but the players come across as weak to me, even somewhat cowardly.

Respected old players like Gore and Wake aside, who might just be fighting for their football mortality in the midst of retirement are one thing, the rest are simply trying to save face and are deflecting blame and are not credible, IMO.

Gase could for all I know be highly combative and unlikeable but this issue is not a new one and will continue until the players take personal responsibility for their actions.

Unfortunately, I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

The athletes today are just different.
You’re off base here I’m afraid. Yes athletes today are different but it’s not a Miami thing. A pro HC has to walk a fine line of supporting guys who are there to get paid first and win second. He somehow needs to coax performance and teamwork from 53 highly paid professionals while gaining their respect. He needs to know the buttons to push with each to get high level performance.

Gase with his lining up in drills and trash talk to be one of the guys then in next breath being a bittch with inconsistent messages likely wore on the players such that he had zero respect. We likely only know a fraction of what really was going on in there. But when veterans and free agents alike are bemoaning him while privately going to Ross to state their case, something is very wrong.

It’s not an easy job by any stretch. Gase is not the guy and never was.

Should have rolled w Dan Campbell. They said he interviewed awesome. He had the team play well after he took over. Even after losing Wake who was having a DPOY season, we were competitive. Give me a rugged HC who understands the game is won / lost in the trenches and not an asshat, fraud who sits on the bench looking at his photo albums. I was right about Adam Gase from day 1 - **** him he sucks and he will suck if he gets a gig somewhere else. Mr 19 PPG guru. Hahahahaha.

Should have rolled w Dan Campbell. They said he interviewed awesome. He had the team play well after he took over. Even after losing Wake who was having a DPOY season, we were competitive. Give me a rugged HC who understands the game is won / lost in the trenches and not an asshat, fraud who sits on the bench looking at his photo albums. I was right about Adam Gase from day 1 - **** him he sucks and he will suck if he gets a gig somewhere else. Mr 19 PPG guru. Hahahahaha.

Whoa dude.... maybe he had a pretty nice photo album. Way to just assume things.

You actually think anyone hitched their fandom to Gase?

Maybe just maybe there were a few fans left who supported him and wanted him to succeed because he was the Dolphins coach?

And perhaps not everything coming out now is 100% accurate. But most will swallow it up if it fits their agenda.

I hope Gase goes out and succeeds with another team if only to help everyone that wanted him gone realize they don’t know everything. Regardless when his new team faces the Dolphins, I hope he is an abject failure that game.

Hopefully that lays to rest the questions regarding my loyalties.

I hope Gase goes to NYJ, so I can watch him destroy that young QBs future.

This is why I've said over and over again that I have no respect for him and he's a total douchebag. Tannehill, for example, I want out hut totally hope he succeeds elsewhere. That's because hes a decent guy and a total warrior. I hopehope ends up somewhere in the FCS and is never heard from again.

This is my feeling about it down to the very same last atom.

Bunch of mentally soft babies down there in Miami who will no doubt turn on the next coach too, I’m certain of it.

I don’t know if it’s something in the water or if it’s a byproduct of the South Beach lifestyle but the players come across as weak to me, even somewhat cowardly.

Respected old players like Gore and Wake aside, who might just be fighting for their football mortality in the midst of retirement are one thing, the rest are simply trying to save face and are deflecting blame and are not credible, IMO.

Gase could for all I know be highly combative and unlikeable but this issue is not a new one and will continue until the players take personal responsibility for their actions.

Let's go back to Gore and Wake...if their voices holds water with you and they echo the other criticisms by other less veteran players, does that make what the less veteran players had to say any less true/pertinent?

Well to be fair, that report comes from CK, and also included Stills... Stills directly responded to CK on twitter to tell him he was full of ****...
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I don’t know who your source is, but this is completely false. I’ve never publicly or privately “disavowed” Coach Gase. <br><br>Nothing but love for the Gase family. <a href="https://t.co/hV6FRFWK9s">https://t.co/hV6FRFWK9s</a></p>&mdash; Kenny Stills (@KSTiLLS) <a href="">December 31, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Off topic..but, out of all the player tweets I have read today, KStills is the only one to spell correctly and use grammar. Attaboy Kenny, love that dude.

This !!! Great post. Same thing happened after the last two coaches were fired. Soprano and Philbin. Next coach who will be fired in 3 years. Book it. Dolphin played will complain about him. These guys just don’t give a ****. They are worried about women , parties , south beach. I remember. Joey porter was so loyal to Steelers and Rooney’s. He came here. Third year had a leg injury. Was spotted out partying. Soprano suspended him for one game. These guys don’t give a ****. Hard place to win. Shula did it. Jj did win somewhat. Making playoffs . But I think new coach will be fired in three years.
Players will bitch about him. Only hope is tank for a elite qb. That might prevent this happening again.

Sounds like Gase really is the bratty bittch he portrays himself on tv as.

I never bought the culture change bs. He just can't deal with clashing personalities. This problem won't cease with his next team. Good riddance.

I agree. And I've said this for awhile....Gase wants a bunch of "yes man's" On his roster instead of football players.

Looks like the NFL is blaming Tannehill and not Gase for our pathetic offense. I'd love to see Tanny get a team like Washington into the playoffs and have Gase's team struggle to get 14 pts per game.

Back
Top Bottom