***New York Jets @ New England Patriots MNF Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***New York Jets @ New England Patriots MNF Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
A battle of the top two teams at 9-2 in the AFC play tonight in an important divisional battle at Foxborough, Massachusetts. Winner will lead the AFC East Division. Gametime at Gillette Stadium is at 8:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

http://www.espn.go.com/nfl/mnf

its very unfortunate that we couldnt win yesterday and be able to enjoy this game and inch closer to a playoff spot. the dolphins have to ruin everything, as i truthfully thought we would beat the browns( and who didnt) and be able to enjoy which ever team loses so we can get closer.

however since playoffs are now out of reach even if we won out which wont happen, i guess lets go pats,like i was rooting for anyways.

however, this game is being a little over hyped, because although its a big game, its far from do or die. if u look at the standings, the 2nd place teams in the afc south and west are both 6-6 so at worst case scenario the team that losses is still virtually guaranteed a playoff spot even if they only won one more game this year. its only big for homefield advantage, but the 2 division leaders now in the afc south and west are kc and jax and they are far from teams id be scared to travel to.

I want this game to end in a 0-0 tie with several players on both teams losing their toes due to frostbite.

To be honest, I'd rather the pats win another SB than the jests just because of the fans, particularly the influx of Hard Knocks frontrunner "fans" this year. Of course, I'd rather they both get knocked out.

I just hope we can beat the Jets next week and the Pats to end the season and maybe ruin their playoff seeding, or prevent one of them from making the playoffs.

Welker is one of the few players I wish the Dolphins would have hung on to.
I really can't say how tired I am of hearing that. It's really not worth pointing out the facts anymore.

Bess is better and doesn't have a HoF QB throwing it to him.

Jason Taylor had to run to the locker room to change his panties.

The Pats might beat the Jets worse than they beat us with 3 special team gaffs to boot.

The Jets are who we thought they were....overrated. 24-3. Cry Rex,,,,cry!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom