***New York Jets @ New England Patriots MNF Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***New York Jets @ New England Patriots MNF Thread***

Jets looking bad. Sanchez really seems to struggle in the cold. I watch these plays the Pats run and I am so jealous. I was thinking have we ran a draw play all year? What about these pick slants? Just so much different in playcalling terms. These drag routes the Jets run. 3 types of plays that work well and we never use them.

On the pregame a couple of the guys picked the Jets based on the fact that they were a better football team. I was thinking on what planet. Sure they won the 1st matchup but as of late it has been pretty obvious that the Pats are a far superior team.

I hate both teams but I wouldn't mind seeing the Pats putting 50+ on the Jets.

We look like crap. Rex has done an awful job of getting this team ready.

The horseshoe that was up the jets *** all season has fallen out and they are being exposed for the frauds they are.
I can not stop smiling watching the hated jets lose big like this and watching fat **** rex ryan walk around the sidelines
like some dumb fat *** walrus with his fat *** dumb *** ****ing ugly face. HAHA

Congrats to Bruschi! As much as I hate the pats and the wildkittens (2 PATs!! bwahahaha!), I have nothing but respect for him. Class act.

I could care less which of them wins. I cant stand either of them or their azzhole fans.

i remember saying to jet fans why they will choke because sanchez cant play in the cold and they laughed at me. well their next 4 games are also going to be in frigid weather, wow the jets are ****ed. the december swoon has begun, but unfortunately they have a big cushion in terms of making the playoffs still.

The Jets are getting embarrassed on national tv...they gave up big time

Back
Top Bottom