New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!!

The Blueprint said:
You are 110% correct. If a black player gets into something like this, he's a thug. If a white player does, he's got heart for standing up to someone who is bigger and stronger! I've always felt that way, but never said anything because some of the mods on here (notice I didn't say any names) are REALLY SENSITIVE.....:boohoo:

Yup, that's just how we're looked upon. We're either Uncle Tom's or thugs. Common America.

(please note that I'm not referring to anyone in particular, just in general with most)

No doubt man, I agree. My eyes have been opened even more now recently than they have in the past, and that says a lot considering how open-minded I am.

It's a touchy subject, but it needs to be addressed sometimes.

And as for what you said about Nate Robinson, COMPLETELY agree. Favorite player on the Knicks. And let me say the following about him during the fight:

• JR Smith came AT him, and Nate rocked him into the stands. When someone comes at you, and you manage to flip them around, that is WINNING, and Nate won.
  • For all I could see, Nate was grabbing him and restraining him. I'm not sure if he threw a punch, but oh well if he did.
  • Melo seemed to run away around the same time Nate was going at him. Coincedence? HmmM!

Anything happen to Isiah? You see him clearly on camera warning Melo not to go to the hole. The Knicks excuse of he was telling him show some class was BS, you look at his face and he is threatening him saying see what happens if you go to the hole. He should have been fined also.

If Melo got 15 games, then Nate should also have been hit for 15 games. If you watch the beginning of the fight, Nate should have minded his own business but he had to show that he "was not a midget"" and act all hard by coming to the defense of another player. Nate then grabs the Nuggets player's jersey and they go into the crowd....Nate did more damage then Melo who basically just bittch slapped his guy but did no damage. :lol:

clear.gif

Damnnnnn Karl went OFF on Isiah. Go to ESPN fronts page and click on the video. Nice tirade and I agree 100%, Isiah is a POS.

Who is the chick behind Isiah when he's talkin **** to Melo??? The chick is bad I wanna see some more news on her and less on the sorry *** fight

Roman529 said:
If Melo got 15 games, then Nate should also have been hit for 15 games. If you watch the beginning of the fight, Nate should have minded his own business but he had to show that he "was not a midget"" and act all hard by coming to the defense of another player. Nate then grabs the Nuggets player's jersey and they go into the crowd....Nate did more damage then Melo who basically just bittch slapped his guy but did no damage. :lol:

Completely agree. I'm puzzled at some of the love for Robinson in this thread. He's the NBA's Napoleon. The guy is 5'7 and thinks he's all that, peacoking around. He's one of the biggest trash talkers in the game even though he's an atrociously bad passer and jump shooter. I have no doubt that his bad boy bravado will get him in trouble before it's all said and done.

First time ive seen the "fight". Seen worse in the streets on a saturday night.

Why all the fuss over it tbh ?

Back
Top Bottom