New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York Knicks Denver Nuggets Fight!!!

mjwenz said:
Yeah, he should have followed up his actions with stabbing him. :rolleyes:
what kind of soft-*** p**** throws a punch in a guys face and then runs lyk a little b****

In the NBA's case you certainly didn't see Magic, Kareem or Bird get into brawls every second year. Now you've got these punks that go around, start throwing rights and lefts and pump their chests about it. Thank god you still have role models like Chris Bosh, D-Wade and Lebron that can carry themselves around and act like MEN.

Larry Bird would get into a lot of physical altercations. He duked it out with Dr. J and Kurt Rambis.

Lol Carmelo is a *****. Did you see when Nate ran up to him Melo backed off then ran to the locker room. Wow Props to Nate.

phinphan896 said:
what kind of soft-*** p**** throws a punch in a guys face and then runs lyk a little b****

Obviously a person smart enough to not get suspended from the league for an entire season.

Contrary to what you believe, the NBA isn't a fighting league.

I can't believe you wanted to see more than the filth that happened tonight. You wanted to see another full scale riot didn't you? :shakeno:

Did you want to see Anthony hit someone with a chair, or punch a fan in the face?

mjwenz said:
Obviously a person smart enough to not get suspended from the league for an entire season.

I can't believe you wanted to see more than the filth that happened tonight. You wanted to see another full scale riot didn't you? :shakeno:

Did you want to see Anthony hit someone with a chair, or punch a fan in the face?
no, but if hes gonna throw a punch he should gifht like a man instead of running like the little coward he is

mjwenz said:

:yeahthat:

mjwenz said:

nice job defending him.

so its okay to throw a punch and run away like a little girl.

bad reputation for melo now. a little ***** he is now.

Both these teams should get the Indiana Pacers' treatment. This is embarrassing to the league; you're a bunch of professionals earning a living for playing a game.

Carmelo, you embarrassed yourself for running like a damn idiot on National Television. Jesus, grow some balls. :shakeno:

I never liked Carmelo, and this just makes him look more pathetic.

phinphan896 said:
no, but if hes gonna throw a punch he should gifht like a man instead of running like the little coward he is

LOL, I doubt he cares about his "street rep" in a basketball game. As long as he puts the ball in the basket, nobody will give a crap.

mjwenz said:
LOL, I doubt he cares about his "street rep" in a basketball game. As long as he puts the ball in the basket, nobody will give a crap.

he loses $$$$$$$$$$ from endorsements. thats huge for him.

but he did sign a 5 year 80 million dollar deal.....

Isiah Thomas DOES make a point. For once, I agree with him.

Denver blew out the Knicks from the game, the Knicks pretty much surrendered; what are the Nuggets trying to prove with 2 minutes left still playing leaving their starters in? Trying to embarrass them out of the city? :shakeno: What a classy move!

mjwenz said:
i think he does, if not he wouldnt have taken marijuana to the airplane. he obviously has issues that need to be resolved

Back
Top Bottom