Newest Trade Rumor..Najeh Davenport | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newest Trade Rumor..Najeh Davenport

Well according to the Sun-Sentinal the Packers asking price is just too high for the Phins.
The Dolphins have also explored a trade with Green Bay for ex-UM standout Najeh Davenport, the backup to starter Ahman Green. An NFL source said the Packers are open to a trade, but the Dolphins may be unwilling to part with what Green Bay is seeking.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolnotes28jul28,0,4896859.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

the article also says we're bringing in Terry Kirby for a workout...Terry Kirby??? :eek: Is it 1993 again?

Najeh for a 3rd=:banana:
Najeh for Wale=:sosad:

Every time someone talks about him I remember that story about him taking a dump in his girlfriends room and laugh. I don't think I could take a season of it.

I'd rather sign somebody like Edwards or Mack than give something up for a single-season solution. Our D is aging, we are going to need our draft picks desperately in the coming years.

I just read the story of when he took a crap in that woman's hamper. Hilarious stuff.

Noodle Arm said:
Well according to the Sun-Sentinal the Packers asking price is just too high for the Phins.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolnotes28jul28,0,4896859.story?coll=sfla-sports-front

the article also says we're bringing in Terry Kirby for a workout...Terry Kirby??? :eek: Is it 1993 again?
Good article...

"I am disappointed to lose a friend and a teammate in Ricky," Konrad said Tuesday, "but I feel I can step up and make a contribution. ... They've put a big snow cone in front of me the last five years. Here's the opportunity if they really want that to happen."
I'm sorry...did you say snow cone? :confused:

Phinz4Life said:
Good article...

I'm sorry...did you say snow cone? :confused:
:roflmao: :roflmao: lmao! I was thinking the exact same thing...Dont u think something like road block would have sufficed?

There is going to probably be NO trade with Green Bay since the Packers Vice President of Football Operations was found dead Tuesday morning.

He was very close to Spielman and is the godfather of one of Spielman's kids actually.

Don't think Green Bay will be making any trades or roster moves for at least a week or 2. Big shoes to fill and whoever takes over won't want to rock the boat.

"I am disappointed to lose a friend and a teammate in Ricky," Konrad said Tuesday, "but I feel I can step up and make a contribution. ... They've put a big snow cone in front of me the last five years. Here's the opportunity if they really want that to happen."
This quote had me baffled...until I found this...

clear.gif

All makes sense now! :D

Phinz4Life said:
This quote had me baffled...until I found this...

clear.gif

All makes sense now! :D
:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:
Where do you guys come up with this stuff????

Back
Top Bottom