Newest Trade Rumor..Najeh Davenport | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newest Trade Rumor..Najeh Davenport

-Miami Fan- said:
I just read the story of when he took a crap in that woman's hamper. Hilarious stuff.

Yep, for now on I will call him Najeh Davenpoop :lol: ..........................man, sometimes I can be so imature :roflmao:

Noodle Arm said:
the article also says we're bringing in Terry Kirby for a workout...Terry Kirby???

TERRY KIRBY? OMG. Why not bring in Jerris McPhail and KAJ as well?

saves said:
Every time someone talks about him I remember that story about him taking a dump in his girlfriends room and laugh. I don't think I could take a season of it.
I don't care if he takes a dump on Daves desk as long as he runs with the power I saw last year. Najeh and a #2 for Ogun..........................................

Agua said:
TERRY KIRBY? OMG. Why not bring in Jerris McPhail and KAJ as well?

Hey, I hear Cecil Collins will be out in about 7 years. He should be well-rested by then.

BlueFin said:
I don't care if he takes a dump on Daves desk as long as he runs with the power I saw last year. Najeh and a #2 for Ogun..........................................

Ogun for Davenport in any combination isn't likely to happen. The Packers just paid a fortune to KGB; they're probably not looking to pay another DE equally well, not with all those high-paid offensive players and Mike McKenzie being a pain.
If we get Davenport, it will likely be for a conditional draft pick, possibly with an additional mid-round pick thrown in. I seriously doubt you'd see Ogunleye go to Green Bay in any such deal.

IF we were to trade Ogunleye (and I'm not saying we would), it would probably only be in a deal for Edge James or possibly Mike Bennett.

Back
Top Bottom