NEWS onWOODY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEWS onWOODY

Zachspac54

Dan is STILL the MAN
Reaction score
1270 am in detroit said that Woody and his agent is on the way to miami and that lions are NOT going to give him all that money he wants and that they WILL sign A.Plummer(cb) and will take a look a Garcia !!!!!! looks like Steve Murachi is trying to bring some 9ers back,thats ok with me but just leave us with WOODY!!!!:D

Originally posted by Zachspac54
1270 am in detroit said that Woody and his agent is on the way to miami and that lions are NOT going to give him all that money he wants and that they WILL sign A.Plummer(cb) and will take a look a Garcia !!!!!! looks like Steve Murachi is trying to bring some 9ers back,thats ok with me but just leave us with WOODY!!!!:D

Come on down to play for our 'Phins, Damien!:eat:

i can't take it anymore...this is killing me...all i want to read is....the dolphins have agreed to terms with Damien Woody by tonite...PLEASE!!!

um any news on Tait?

good ? but these days...i don't know...maybe they have a trade set-up...who knows...he also is scheduled to visit the Browns who have Couch and Holcomb...they must have some type of trade set-up...but that's just my guess!!!

Between this, my Bruins getting Gonchar and Nylander, and my fantasy baseball draft tonight, it's almost impossible for me to get any work done! :)

WOODY!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom