NEWS onWOODY | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NEWS onWOODY

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
Why would detroit sign garcia when they have Joey Harrington and Mcmahon??

Harrington's looking better but still not there yet...Garcia (35 yrs old) is more like a 1-2 stop gap/insurance against more Harrington struggles. Plus Garcia is Mariucci's boy.

Any word on Jones from Carolina? I would like to get both Woody and Jones!!!! Tait will be tough, I think KC will Match!!!

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
Any word on Jones from Carolina? I would like to get both Woody and Jones!!!! Tait will be tough, I think KC will Match!!!

They need defense, so I'm not so sure they will match. I think the tag was placed to scare people off. IMO if we give him a decent deal, ala Wade $$$ then I think he's ours.

Remember Wanny/Speil didn't balk at the 5 year $25, they balked at 5 $25 for WADE....."That's a lot of a good but not great player"

IMO Tait is a lot better player than Wade.

I don't know what he's asking, but you have to assume that he's using wade's deal as the base price. I've seen that Wade's contract was 5 yrs $25 mil or 6 yrs $30 mil. That's where I'm assuming he's gonna start.

The signing bonus will be the deal breaker though.

Originally posted by Ct Fin Freak 13
Why would detroit sign garcia when they have Joey Harrington and Mcmahon??

Same reason Redskins sold their a$$ to get Brunell when they had Ramsey. Some teams are just kooky like that.

CK, I'm with you Bud. Tait and Woody and BOOM our O-Line is mucho better in one fell swoop.

Well that's partially good news.

If we lose Madison, Plummer was the best guy to replace him.

Nice thing about Lions wanting Garcia is that QB's are much more expensive than OG's.....hopfully Mooch will overpay to land him and have to bow out on his offer to Woody. That could get Woody here cheaper.

Well, the KC papers here have said they'll match almost any offer to Tait. I can't see him going. That said, they have two guys in place to take over already in Brett Williams and Jordan Black so it's possible.

Fernando Bryant is the guy I'd like to take over for Madison.

Originally posted by Eshlemon

Harrington's looking better but still not there yet...Garcia (35 yrs old) is more like a 1-2 stop gap/insurance against more Harrington struggles. Plus Garcia is Mariucci's boy.

I could understand that if they were close to a superbowl but they completely suck garcia would just be a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom