Newsflash: Randy IS NOT a great recruiter! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Newsflash: Randy IS NOT a great recruiter!

Who else is going to get the stats?

That's like me saying the tires on my vehicle are getting all the miles.....

C'mon TedSlimeJr, do the stats really need an explaination to go along with the title of the thread? Since you can't figure it out, the point is that UM is winning with Shannon's recruits. So not only is he a great recruiter but he is getting the coaching job done as well.

Im just replying to the topic, but didnt Miami have the #1 recruiting class this year? Yeah they did, so he cant recruit :unsure:.As for him being a coach I just dont know yet. It seems like he is just a horrible gameday coach, and I wish he would get pumped up for games and actually look like he cares.

Im just replying to the topic, but didnt Miami have the #1 recruiting class this year? Yeah they did, so he cant recruit :unsure:.As for him being a coach I just dont know yet. It seems like he is just a horrible gameday coach, and I wish he would get pumped up for games and actually look like he cares.

With the talent in Florida (specially in S. Florida) and the reputation of the U... anyone who isn't a complete recruiting idiot should have a top 10 class every season.

With the talent in Florida (specially in S. Florida) and the reputation of the U... anyone who isn't a complete recruiting idiot should have a top 10 class every season.

Yeah I completely agree with you, but since he has been the head coach we have had great classes, and were gonna have a top 5 class coming in this year. He also has the number 3 player in the country Bryce Brown from Kansas coming in next year. I just do not agree with the topic at all its completely ridiculous.

Yeah because the University of Miami has just been an attractive place to play football lately.
MPC Computers Bowl, bowl-ineligible last year...
No fans in the stadium...
Number of draft picks decreasing...

And all the while the University of Florida won a National Title, and is in the BCS hunt every year.
The University of South Florida is up and coming. And Florida State recruits around here as well.

You can hate all you want, but Randy's doing an excellent job recruiting. Not because of any ranking system, but because he's bringing in guys who know what it means to play at the U. And if you watched the game last night, you'll know that the U is back because of Randy's recruits playing University of Miami football.

Yeah because the University of Miami has just been an attractive place to play football lately.
MPC Computers Bowl, bowl-ineligible last year...
No fans in the stadium...
Number of draft picks decreasing...

And all the while the University of Florida won a National Title, and is in the BCS hunt every year.
The University of South Florida is up and coming. And Florida State recruits around here as well.

You can hate all you want, but Randy's doing an excellent job recruiting. Not because of any ranking system, but because he's bringing in guys who know what it means to play at the U. And if you watched the game last night, you'll know that the U is back because of Randy's recruits playing University of Miami football.

The U is back because they beat up on a crummy Va. Tech team? Please.

2000-2002 and 80's UM would be undefeated in this year's ACC... so please, don't say they're back.

Talk to me after if they win the ACC (which I am saying is not a crazy thought).

The U is back because they beat up on a crummy Va. Tech team? Please.

2000-2002 and 80's UM would be undefeated in this year's ACC... so please, don't say they're back.

Talk to me after if they win the ACC (which I am saying is not a crazy thought).

Don't mix up my words. The U has been coming back all year. You could tell when Sean Spence took off Tim Tebow's head. When Jacory Harris led the team back against Wake Forest. And when Allen Bailey sacked Tyrod Taylor to end the game on Thursday.
They're still very young. The loss against UNC was a fluke. They were winning that whole game, but blew it at the end. The loss to FSU was by 2 points.
I don't need to prove anything to you, I know when my canes are back. And they're back. You can talk to me after they win the ACC, and tell me that the Canes are back...I already know.

Back
Top Bottom