Next Up: Vs New England | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Up: Vs New England

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Patriots are closing in on their 15th AFC East title in 16 years smh. They’ve won 13 of their past 17 games against the Dolphins. But they’ve lost four of their past five at Hard Rock Stadium. Miami 5-1 at home this season.

For whatever reason when Miami beats New England they usually go on a losing streak afterward. Let’s hope this time is different. I just don’t want New England to clinch the division in Miami.

I would love for them to win next week, but I just cannot see it happening. There is no reason for the Pats to alter their last game plan that worked against us. We cannot run on them when they they play dime, so they might as well strangle the passing game.

I would love for them to win next week, but I just cannot see it happening. There is no reason for the Pats to alter their last game plan that worked against us. We cannot run on them when they they play dime, so they might as well strangle the passing game.
Miami running out of WRs. New England should win easily. But who knows, maybe Howard can pick Brady off a couple times

Pats are a much better team than Buffalo, but we match up better against New England physically than we do against the Bills.

This game is all about match ups, and the Bills are a much tougher match up for us stylistically despite being a far inferior team to the Pats.

Pats are a much better team than Buffalo, but we match up better against New England physically than we do against the Bills.

This game is all about match ups, and the Bills are a much tougher match up for us stylistically despite being a far inferior team to the Pats.
The Dolphins will be outmatched in every facet of the game against the Patriots.

Miami is a horrible team and doesn’t do well vs winning teams. We are going to get raped next weekend unfortunately.

This is a chance for Gase and Tannehill to really get the fanbase back onside, they win this game and they'll both be back with the majority of the fan base's blessing. The pats are beatable down in South Florida but the odds are stacked against it.

Back
Top Bottom