Next Year's Schedule Conspiracy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Year's Schedule Conspiracy

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
You notice that we go to Seattle, Denver and San Francisco, while the Pats have Seattle, San Francisco at home. Knowing the league, they will schedule Seattle Monday, Buffalo Sunday and San Fran Saturday. While NE will have Seattle and San Fran in December! The furthest West that NE has to travel is to AZ, though they do have to play KC in Arrowhead.

One bonus though we finally get to play the AFC North Junior Varsity Division.

No actually that is mighty friendly. We don't go to The Edward Jones Dome.

Seattle went 8-0 at home this year too, they will be better next year with Hasslebeck on a 2nd year as true starter. Denver isn't easy at home. I just find it funny that we get to go to long distance while the Pats stay mainly in the East.

The NFL schedule for non-divisional opponents thru 2009 has been made out. You can view who the Dolphins play home or away thru 2009. Only 2 games are determined based on where you finish in your division. True they still have to put dates to the games and could screw us that way but our home and away was already determined in 2002 when the league went to 4 divisions in each conference.

the only way we get screwed is if our divisonal games are on the road in december.we should get the right to host divisonal games at home in december the patsies had 3 home division games this year it is our turn dammit!!!

How many times has New England had to go to Denver the last 5 years? 4 times?

Does anyone have a list of the teams we play?

By the way Denver is a tuff place to play. I was at the Phins Vs Bronx game last year when Mare hit the game winner and boy was it sweet. Seen alot of dolphin fans at the game. I can tell you one thing, Denver fans might be one of the best in the NFL at making noise but they are dumber then a 2 cent crack hore.

HOME
Buffalo Bills
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Titans
Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams

AWAY
Buffalo Bills
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
Seattle went 8-0 at home this year too, they will be better next year with Hasslebeck on a 2nd year as true starter. Denver isn't easy at home. I just find it funny that we get to go to long distance while the Pats stay mainly in the East.

In 4 years it will be the other way around. It is a rotating system. In 4 years we will get St. Louis and Arizona away while we get Seattle and San Fran at home. I don't think there is any conspiracy, that is just how the system works.

What sucks is that we have to play Seattle away, and this year they were dominant at home but sucked on the road. Hopefully it will be different next year. However, that is the system, it is fair, and we just have to deal with it.

You would think that this is a schedule for a team who went to the playoffs. WTF!!

Im getting sick of playing Tenessee, but i do like the idea of playing Arizona and Cincy because we own them.

It isn't a bad schedule really and as the schedule was in place before the season and as Carolina said the schedule is set through 2009 there isn't a harder schedule for division winners etc.

It will be nice to play the AFC North division, cause it is a weak division and AZ should be a W too. The schedule sets up for an 11-12 win season in my opinion.

My conspiracy theory is mainly tongue in cheek as it seems to be the rage to complain how the league makes it easy for the Pats to win.

Arizona an easy win like the texans this year hate to brake it to you but we are an slightly above average team that plays down to the level of the the team we are playing exp. texans, redskins, jets, and the jags this year

Yeah Killer, I was at the denver miami game last year too. It was a great ending huh? The Denver fans were so pissed all I heard was GRIESE this and griese that, funny how we get stuck with him the next year, they did make a hell of alot of noise wit the stomping. I look for a very close game next yr like always. My brother lives in denver and has changed from a phins fan to more of a denver fan because its his home town now so I will once again be there to see it.

Every year I dream of @ NE and @ Buffalo being our first 2 games. It never happens.

Back
Top Bottom