Next Year's Schedule Conspiracy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Next Year's Schedule Conspiracy

I think as a franchise, we need to build toward 2008. That year, both the Jets and Pats have to make cross-country trips to Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
Every year I dream of @ NE and @ Buffalo being our first 2 games. It never happens.

And it will never happen. The NFL uses Miami as the butt of the league. Playing at Miami during Sept or Oct. is not even close to an advantage compared to playing in 20 degree weather. The NFL enjoys watching crap like the snon blower and the Miami fans the butts of jokes on commercials. There needs to be someway of getting a point across to the NFL.

I'd bet a months pay if Miami lined up aginst NE today on a neutral field in good weather the Fins would win.

Originally posted by Unclemeat

And it will never happen. The NFL uses Miami as the butt of the league. Playing at Miami during Sept or Oct. is not even close to an advantage compared to playing in 20 degree weather. The NFL enjoys watching crap like the snon blower and the Miami fans the butts of jokes on commercials. There needs to be someway of getting a point across to the NFL.

I'd bet a months pay if Miami lined up aginst NE today on a neutral field in good weather the Fins would win.

You guys still don't get it.

Your pathetic, under-achieving team has now lost 3 straight games to the Patriots.

Absolutely nothing would change if the game was played in Miami, Foxboro or a neutral field.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
the only way we get screwed is if our divisonal games are on the road in december.we should get the right to host divisonal games at home in december the patsies had 3 home division games this year it is our turn dammit!!!

You can thank the Marlins for this!!!!

Originally posted by musphinzfan

You can thank the Marlins for this!!!!
no it is not the marlins to blame it is the schedule makers.i know the away games are based on the "what if" the marlins make the potseason. and that is more reason to schedule those away divisional games in october therefor having the month of december for home divisonal games it can be done. if the schedule makers are worried about having pro player open for the post season for the marlins have more away games in october and have more home games in december it is simple. i do not buy the excuse it is the stadium.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
no it is not the marlins to blame it is the schedule makers.i know the away games are based on the "what if" the marlins make the potseason. and that is more reason to schedule those away divisional games in october therefor having the month of december for home divisonal games it can be done. if the schedule makers are worried about having pro player open for the post season for the marlins have more away games in october and have more home games in december it is simple. i do not buy the excuse it is the stadium.

Exactly if it was the Marlins then we wouldn't play at home in the fall September / October so as to give the Marlins the pitch. The league should give us some our away division games over the first 8 weeks and home games over the last 8 weeks. Do this at least every couple years not like now which is never!

Originally posted by DolfanF150
Every year I dream of @ NE and @ Buffalo being our first 2 games. It never happens.

I say to hell with that. I want the league to keep giving the Fins December games in New England until they can prove they can win.

Back
Top Bottom