NFL 2014 CUTS Tracker | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL 2014 CUTS Tracker

Kickers Alex Henry and Connor Barth (Eagles, and Buccaneers, respectively), if Sturgis can't get healthy.....

Henery is awful. I think his career long is 51 and he has no leg strength. Lots of short kickoffs and can't be counted on beyond 48 yards. He's 2/5 from 50+ and both makes were from 51.

2007 we had a lot of rookies making the team and starting. Not to say its same scenario but that's not always a good thing

Only one of those rookies will start and that's James...at least to start the season.

Abso****inlutely...I know he's had injury problems but to me his upside outweighs all.

I'd love to see us snatch up Major Wright.

We can always use a playmaker in the secondary.

Isn't Ryan Williams a major concussion concern? Or was it his knee? I forget.

I would bring in Lache Seastrunk and give Major Wright and Ryan Succop a workout.

oh snap Egnew cut by detroit, could be a huge FA acquisition :crazy:

Here IMO are possible pickups to upgrade the phins talent level... Pederson (TE), Angerer, & Smallwood (ATL). Not to mention Skov (ILB Niners), Royster (RB Skins), Loston (SS Jville), & Bullough (ILB Houston).

There were no OL that caught my eye.

Picking up Connor Shaw (QB) cut by the Browns for the PS is intriguing.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 14s
Tradition continues. RT @TonyGrossi: Per usual #browns among last to announce their cuts.

Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre 1m
So we’re waiting on the Cardinals, Browns, Broncos, Packers, Vikings, Raiders, 49ers, Seahawks & Buccaneers? Am I missing anyone?

Back
Top Bottom