NFL 2014 CUTS Tracker | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL 2014 CUTS Tracker

We seem to like aggressiveness in the secondary. Would Duke Ihenacho be good depth at safety.

That name caught my eye when I was looking at Denver's moves. He was highly regarded not too long ago.

I also wouldn't mind bringing in Shaq Barrett at linebacker. I assumed he would make Denver's roster based on what I saw in preseason. Tough guy who finds the ball and causes turnovers, although not the greatest dropping into coverage.

Denver is probably trying to stash Kapri Bibbs and Shaq Barrett on their practice squad. Local kids from Colorado State.

looking through, it looks like SF OT Carter Bykowski had a good preseason, and hope to make it to their practice squad. but might not make it through waivers. i'd like to bring him in for a workout.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

but then again, if Jmart really did beat him out, then nevermind. :lol:

You can't shop in a dumpster and expect to find a diamond.

wright's stats are similar to Reshad Jones'. Are you saying you wouldn't claim Jones off waivers?

Your first sentence applies pretty well. Your second not so much. Stats don't tell you everything that goes on on the field. Wright is not worth investigating.

Nice. So at least we got something out of that. 7th rounder right?

Correct.

Adam Schefter is now reporting the 49ers gave up a conditional 2015 7th round pick for Martin, conditional on him making the 2014 opening week roster. That basically means it's a free tryout for the 49ers.

may start over who??? not the left or right tackle in san fran...he must be playing guard for that to be the case...martin looks like a fish out of water with that physical oline...but i'm sure he will get run in extra ot type jumbo packages

may start over who??? not the left or right tackle in san fran...he must be playing guard for that to be the case...martin looks like a fish out of water with that physical oline...but i'm sure he will get run in extra ot type jumbo packages

Anthony Davis is recovering from shoulder surgery.

Jonathan Martin made the 53 man roster for the 49ers. That means Miami gets San Francisco's 7th round pick next year.

I bet he makes it for a few weeks then gets cut.

I know Stephen Hill has overly underperformed... but I was surprised to see him on the list of Jets cuts. Also Dimitri and Clyde (less surprised about Clyde). And also didn't know AJ Edds was still in the league, but saw him on their cuts as well.

Back
Top Bottom