NFL allows #0 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL allows #0

I miss the Houston Oilers as a franchise, uniforms etc. Not a fan of the Titans name, unis nor the Texans. Took one cool franchise and turned it into 2 corny ones!

I miss the Houston Oilers as a franchise, uniforms etc. Not a fan of the Titans name, unis nor the Texans. Took one cool franchise and turned it into 2 corny ones!

The fans in Houston whiffed bigly picking the name.

after months of research and extensive focus group sessions, the Houston franchise narrowed its choices of nicknames to five: Apollos, Bobcats, Stallions, Texans, and Wildcatters. The following month, the list of team names was thinned to three – Apollos, Stallions, and Texans

I still think it’s weird seeing DB’s, RB’s, and LB’s wearing single-digits so w/e.
I remember when all WR with #'s in the teens and below were trash. Usually backups far down the depth chart... all the ballers were in the 80s.

I remember when all WR with #'s in the teens and below were trash. Usually backups far down the depth chart... all the ballers were in the 80s.
W the occasional exception like Warfield at 42 or Carmiecle (sp?) at 17. They stood pit because of it. I prefer the way the numbers were assigned as you represent. I don’t even like LBs w 40-handles

Hello, 911? I'd like to report a murder.

RIP Bills.

Police Emergency GIF by South Park

Back
Top Bottom