nfl.com says arizona looking to move up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl.com says arizona looking to move up

I understand your point Celtkin, just didn't think the right word was used. Which it really has nothing to do with anything, so I will shut up now. Just bored out of my mind at work. At least the days almost done. Maybe I should actually do work or something.........naaaa

they would definately go ALex Smith with that pick....so can someone say your 1,2 and 1st next year

TheBostonBomber said:
ya think? why so confident? :confused:

Give up a tackle you have already deemed tradeable for a 1300 yard Pro Bowl back, freeing you up to draft Adam Jones/Antrel Rolle/Carols Rogers (Delete as applicable) at the 8 spot, it's a no brainer.

Pinrod33 said:
Boomer, I'm just a rook here, and I really respect everything you have said from like the year that I was just reading posts and not writing anything, but I had to say something about the redundant thing. I think you meant moot point or something else, cause redundant doesn't really fit there, or am I wrong??

The point becomes redundant......it serves no useful purpose, i.e this point serves no useful purpose because they will trade for Henry.

;)

I definately have to agree with the fact arizona would be crazy to not go for that trade. I did hear originally that it would have had to include a second rounder for the bills to bite, but if they are no offering a swap in the round. I think they should be jumping for the chance. With a professional poker face of course

South Florida said:
Travis Henry is a bum.

I bumped into him in foot traffic at a mall last year and he went on to AVERAGE under 2 yards a carry while losing his job to Will Mcgahee.

The operative word is AVERAGE.

A bum that went to the Pro Bowl and who CONSISTENTLY ripped Miami's defense a new a-hole every time we played him. I was SICK of seeing him off left tackle for 14/15 yards every time we played.

Now that you explain it that way, Boomer, I can see it. Again I meant no disrespect, I was just bored, and I was trying to figure out what you were saying, and everytime I tried saying it to myself, moot point sounded better. Wait a minute, wasn't I supposed to shut up......

Pinrod33 said:
I understand your point Celtkin, just didn't think the right word was used. Which it really has nothing to do with anything, so I will shut up now. Just bored out of my mind at work. At least the days almost done. Maybe I should actually do work or something.........naaaa

Please don't feel like you should shut up. Your posts are very welcome.

Pinrod33 said:
Now that you explain it that way, Boomer, I can see it. Again I meant no disrespect, I was just bored, and I was trying to figure out what you were saying, and everytime I tried saying it to myself, moot point sounded better. Wait a minute, wasn't I supposed to shut up......

:roflmao: No worries mate.

Celtkin said:
I agree. They are looking for a way to move up to draft a RB in the event they are unable to sign Henry. I believe the Henry deal will get done and the trade up will no longer be necessary.

You have to let Henry know you have options at RB so that he will soften up his negotiation stance.Thats what we dsont have with Surtain right now.There are no other teams bidding for his services as far as I know so KC can play hardball.

CrunchTime said:
You have to let Henry know you have options at RB so that he will soften up his negotiation stance.Thats what we dsont have with Surtain right now.There are no other teams bidding for his services as far as I know so KC can play hardball.
Henry's not the problem. The bills want to trade 2nd picks w/ the Cards and they don't want to...yet.

CrunchTime said:

Oh, I think that most every move pre-draft and during FA period is very carefully scripted. Players who want to be traded and teams seeking a trade are made to think that, while they'd prefer to do the deal, it's not all that important because other options are available. It's a smart move on their part and drives down the value of FAs.

Back
Top Bottom