NFL Draft Countdown updated mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Countdown updated mock

I agree as well, I really want the saftey from Ohio State. That guy is a playmaker and plays with reckless abandon.

t2thejz said:
I agree as well, I really want the saftey from Ohio State. That guy is a playmaker and plays with reckless abandon.

he does not play with reckless abandon. he's a hard hitter, but he's smart.

If he played with reckless abandon he'd just be flying at people helmet first, but Whitner is the best college player when it comes to game preperation

ChambersWI said:

If he played with reckless abandon he'd just be flying at people helmet first, but Whitner is the best college player when it comes to game preperation

Thats a pretty bold statement. What are you basing that on?

allen was a top ten pick before the injury. he is back stronger than he was before. i would love to see allen at 16.

motioncityhifi said:
allen was a top ten pick before the injury. he is back stronger than he was before. i would love to see allen at 16.

I agree

SF Dolphin Fan said:
Agree. I think that's the worst of the first round picks actually.

what is your basis for allen being a bad first round pick?

dorsaroll156 said:
jason allen that early.not a chance

look at the latest mocks....allen has moved up into our pick. some mocks from the experts have him going to denver too.

ChambersWI said:

haha I guess what I meant by that statement is that he will go full speed at somone to make a hit. He isnt very timid and isnt afraid to get dirty

I realize that Allen has alot of talent but I really would stray away from him due to the past injuries. First round picks are not supposed to be "chance" picks, I want more of a sure thing at 16..

TractorTraylor said:
I realize that Allen has alot of talent but I really would stray away from him due to the past injuries. First round picks are not supposed to be "chance" picks, I want more of a sure thing at 16..

every picks a chance pick, we should just pick the best player.

Back
Top Bottom