NFL Draft Countdown updated mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Countdown updated mock

That'd be pretty funny if the Cardinals drafted Cutler to replace McCown. I always thought they were pretty much the same guy.

I'm sorry, but if Santonio Holmes is there the Fins are not going to pass up on him.

I like part of this Mock... Jason Allen is a great pick, best than Donte Whitner. Whitner is a great player but he don't have great size and he wasn't so domineering in college as pick at #16... My bet is Jimmy Williams, I like Jason Allen too, but i think Saban will get that JW will be a great player in Miami, in spite of his disciplinary problems. He was TOP 5 months ago and i think JW is the player most adapted to Saban's system. We sign a lot of defensive backs (Great last sing with Deke Cooper) but it's neccesary a DB with talent, i think. Santonio Holmes is interesting too, we need a vertical WR and Culpepper has an impresionant stronght arm.... LB is other position to cover in this Draft (Manny Lawson, Bobby Carpenter or Chad Greenway)

wow they have us taking Devin Aromashodu in the 3rd and at first I thought that was high for him but than I saw his scouting report. he's 6-2 with long arms and a good vertical. he runs a 4.35. he needs work on route running and had bad hands last year but he's got the talent

nick1 said:
wow they have us taking Devin Aromashodu in the 3rd and at first I thought that was high for him but than I saw his scouting report. he's 6-2 with long arms and a good vertical. he runs a 4.35. he needs work on route running and had bad hands last year but he's got the talent

Yeah, he's pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom