NFL Draft Showcase 3 rd mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Showcase 3 rd mock

I don't see Moss falling that far and I think Ryans is undersized for Saban's system.

Phinz4Life said:
Why would Baltimore take Tye Hill?

Because they need secondary help, well they need alot of help, but they really need secondary help.

SpeedRush99 said:
I don't see Moss falling that far and I think Ryans is undersized for Saban's system.

I agree on both points. Going by that mock I see us trading down and selecting any of the following (Winston Justice, OT, USC - Ashton Youboty, CB, Ohio State - Max Jean-Gilles, G, Georgia - Nick Mangold, C, Ohio State)

These guys would absolutely be steals in rd two:
- Bobby Carpenter, OLB, Ohio State
- Daryl Tapp, DE, Virginia Tech
- Rodrique Wright, DT, Texas
- Manny Lawson, DE/OLB, NC State
Also look out for - Thomas Howard, OLB, UTEP a great playmaker.

Phinz4Life said:
Why would Baltimore take Tye Hill?

Because two of the corners they depended on this season, Deion Sanders and Dale Carter, are older than Jesus.

Plus, kudos to the creators of the mock for noticing that the Ravens were openly enamored with Tye Hill. But, that may still be too high for them and Antonio Cromartie might become a consideration once he rocks the socks off everyone at the Combine.

ckparrothead said:
Because two of the corners they depended on this season, Deion Sanders and Dale Carter, are older than Jesus.

:sidelol:

And I agree that 3rd round is probably too low for Moss. The bottom of the 2nd round is WAY too low for Cromartie. The 1st round might be too high for the Panthers to take Wroten considering the legal trouble he had recently. Consensus among scouts was that the legal issues would drop him BIG time. I'd eat my shoe if McNeil and Scott got drafted before Winston Justice. I'd eat Fishypete's shoe if Richard Marshall got selected in the 1st round by New England.

In light of some of those doozies...Demeco Ryans to Miami at 16 is hardly notable. I mean, you've got an SEC bet working against a size bet, and Ryans' valuation has him going right around our area. So, it's not terrible.

don't see moss falling that fair. i wouldn't complain if we drafted ryans. same with croyle.

MIAMI - DeMeco Ryans, OLB, Alabama

Horrible Pick!@
He isnt a 3-4 OLB he is a 4-3 OLB They must have a fool picking for them because hdoesnt fit our system at all. He would need to put on 20 lbs and his big knock is he is too small as it is!

Ko Simpson Safety SF
Bobby carpenter OLB Ohio State
Manny Lawson OLB NCS

MIAMI - Brodie Croyle, QB, Alabama

Not too bad there but therei s better values out there.
Specially Darnell Bing, SS, USC

MIAMI - Sinorice Moss, WR, Miami
Love the player and worth the pick but I don’t know of a WR.
Lutui would be a steal in the 3rd as well. If we waited on Croyle he should be there also.

1st Manny Lawson OLB NCS
2nd Darnell Bing SS USC
3rd Brody Croyle QB Alabama

SpeedRush99 said:

Could not agree more. Moss has so much speed that some one will pick him hoping for Lightning in a Bottle. Ryans had an ok Senior Bowl, But really lacks speed. He also does not fit our system. There is no way we take him over Justice. I see Saban trading down before he takes Ryans.

Finsfan79 said:
MIAMI - DeMeco Ryans, OLB, Alabama

Horrible Pick!@
He isnt a 3-4 OLB he is a 4-3 OLB They must have a fool picking for them because hdoesnt fit our system at all. He would need to put on 20 lbs and his big knock is he is too small as it is!

Ko Simpson Safety SF
Bobby carpenter OLB Ohio State
Manny Lawson OLB NCS

MIAMI - Brodie Croyle, QB, Alabama

Not too bad there but therei s better values out there.
Specially Darnell Bing, SS, USC

MIAMI - Sinorice Moss, WR, Miami
Love the player and worth the pick but I don’t know of a WR.
Lutui would be a steal in the 3rd as well. If we waited on Croyle he should be there also.

1st Manny Lawson OLB NCS
2nd Darnell Bing SS USC
3rd Brody Croyle QB Alabama

I like your new draft, But how about this.

1st. Winston Justice - Could be a Great Left or Right Tackle. I don't really care if he is just a right tackle. Never know one day we might have a Left handed QB. Besides adds great depth.
2nd. Darnell Bing - He would help us at Safety right awy.
3rd. Jonathan Joseph - Could be the fastest guy in the draft. Only one faster might be Moss. I really don't think Moss is there in the 3rd round.

I know the need for QB has not been answered yet, But maybe we pick someone else later. Someone also said get Patrick Ramsey in free agengcy. The redskins clearly don't want him.

ckparrothead said:
And I agree that 3rd round is probably too low for Moss. The bottom of the 2nd round is WAY too low for Cromartie. The 1st round might be too high for the Panthers to take Wroten considering the legal trouble he had recently. Consensus among scouts was that the legal issues would drop him BIG time. I'd eat my shoe if McNeil and Scott got drafted before Winston Justice. I'd eat Fishypete's shoe if Richard Marshall got selected in the 1st round by New England.

In light of some of those doozies...Demeco Ryans to Miami at 16 is hardly notable. I mean, you've got an SEC bet working against a size bet, and Ryans' valuation has him going right around our area. So, it's not terrible.
I don't know where Marshall will be drafted but I think he'll be a good player....wouldn't mind him in the 2nd round area.

Ozzy rules!!

Skeet84 said:
1st. Winston Justice - Could be a Great Left or Right Tackle. I don't really care if he is just a right tackle. Never know one day we might have a Left handed QB. Besides adds great depth.

we already drafted a right tackle in the first round two years ago, why draft another one, especially one that is a little raw and probably won't be able to step in and start next year? if cutler and the top notch defensive players are gone (williams, huff, greenway), a trade down to the late 1st would be the best option imo, and pick up winston, mangold, lawson, or howard, who are better value in the late 20's than justice is at 16.

Back
Top Bottom