NFL exec says Tua has undisclosed injuries..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL exec says Tua has undisclosed injuries.....

-MiamiSoul

Active Roster
Reaction score
Lombardi says his wrist was broken TWICE. Cant take a hit.

He broke his wrist the first day of spring ball one year. And then they fixed it, he came back, and he broke it again.”

A wrist broken twice would be new information on the Tagovailoa injury history.

“And he’s brittle,” Lombardi continued. “You can’t deny it. You can’t deny it.”

Uncovers previously unreported injury, failed physical

This does not sound good at all.

I really don't envy Grier's job this year, having to make the call whether to pick Tua or not.
Either way you make the decision it could blow up in your face big time.

No wonder there are rumours about trading up to number 1 and drafting Joe Burrow.
Burrow seems like the only "sure thing" without a big asteriks attached to him. (At least to someone like me, who admittedly doesn't have much of a clue about scouting.)

Im not a fan of Tua but you have to feel bad for the guy. All that talent, and will probably never do much with it.

I’m sorry but did I just read Michael Lombardi comparing the opinion of Tua to the hype around ‘hot picks’ like JP Losman and Jason Campbell?

**** my eyes out with a rusty ice cream scoop, this guy is ****ing clown shoes.

Believe nothing in the media right now. Its all smoke screens till draft night.

To the top three posters up there I have a good deal for you on some property in Greenland
The median home in Greenland is $500,000. The median home in the USA is $250,000.

I know this because I looked it up as part of a Covid-19 "cleaning the Earth up" argument I had on Facebook.

Well Clancy, i choose to avoid the opinions of grown adults who use insults.

Clancy is British isnt he? I could write a book about my opinion on the Brits buttttt.....i wont. Better to be an adult and move on lol.

He never broke his hand why do people make up stuff lol

To the top three posters up there I have a good deal for you on some property in Greenland

An intriguing offer, but I'm currently looking for a few acres on Mars to diversify my nonexistant real estate portfolio.
Do you know about any offers with good wifi?
Oxygen is optional - but you just can't live without proper wifi nowadays.

PS: I still think the choice between picking or not picking Tua is a very tough.

You're damned if you don't pick Tua, because you can't have your own team's doctors do a medical exam of his hip injury, and he becomes one of the top qbs in the NFL, as he could be.
And you're damned if you do pick Tua, because you trust the evaluation and prognostication of his hip injury and just can't pass up that talent, and Tua's recovery doesn't continue as well as expected or he gets injured very often in the NFL.

Lombardi has next to no credibility whatsoever.

Well Clancy, i choose to avoid the opinions of grown adults who use insults.

Clancy is British isnt he? I could write a book about my opinion on the Brits buttttt.....i wont. Better to be an adult and move on lol.
I’m British, I’d like to hear your opinions on me based entirely on where I was born.

Back
Top Bottom