Nfl Free Agency Discussion

hoops

exited stage left
Reaction score
Sure it does. He didn’t have any other suitors and they low balled him to see if he would bite at the chance to be a starter. Answer would be no

Now yes for starting QB money it’s criminal but hey a low ball is a low ball

Not sure why they’d still be talking then.

warren4prez

Active Roster
Reaction score
Cleveland is stacked and on paper they good. However, there is too much ego on that team now and it's a ticking time bomb! Remember they got Kareem Hunt too.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
osh Sitton G, Unsigned Free Agent
Dolphins released LG Josh Sitton.

The move clears $5 million against the cap, which was a no-brainer for the tanking Dolphins. Sitton played one game with the Dolphins before blowing out his shoulder last season. He turns 33 in June and it's unclear if he'll keep playing.

jbyrd850

Rookie
Reaction score
Teddy I think can easily get us a top 3 pick next year. With the overall lack of talent on this roster it really doesn't matter who is playing QB, we are going to lose a lot. Yes Fales is worse but Fales, Tannehill, Bridgewater, whoever, none of these guys are winning more than 3-4 games this year with our roster in my opinion.

HarryBagpipe

Daddybutter
Super Donator
Reaction score
Teddy I think can easily get us a top 3 pick next year. With the overall lack of talent on this roster it really doesn't matter who is playing QB, we are going to lose a lot. Yes Fales is worse but Fales, Tannehill, Bridgewater, whoever, none of these guys are winning more than 3-4 games this year with our roster in my opinion.
than why sign him

Sean

Just Win, Baby
Reaction score
Forgot about that..... guess who was Teddy's #1 college target?

Banksy

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Rapoport is saying on the Network that the Dolphins are still in for Bridgewater.

ANMoore

Second String
Reaction score
He took backup money to hold a clip board so....not buying it
Meh makes sense to me. Low ball teddy, entertain other interests, come back to teddy and see how much it would actually take

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I believe Quinn has to be cut by tomorrow as he'd get a bonus if he's with us on Friday

Top Bottom