Nfl Free Agency Discussion | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Free Agency Discussion

Sure it does. He didn’t have any other suitors and they low balled him to see if he would bite at the chance to be a starter. Answer would be no

Now yes for starting QB money it’s criminal but hey a low ball is a low ball

Not sure why they’d still be talking then.

Cleveland is stacked and on paper they good. However, there is too much ego on that team now and it's a ticking time bomb! Remember they got Kareem Hunt too.

osh Sitton G, Unsigned Free Agent
Dolphins released LG Josh Sitton.

The move clears $5 million against the cap, which was a no-brainer for the tanking Dolphins. Sitton played one game with the Dolphins before blowing out his shoulder last season. He turns 33 in June and it's unclear if he'll keep playing.

Teddy I think can easily get us a top 3 pick next year. With the overall lack of talent on this roster it really doesn't matter who is playing QB, we are going to lose a lot. Yes Fales is worse but Fales, Tannehill, Bridgewater, whoever, none of these guys are winning more than 3-4 games this year with our roster in my opinion.

Teddy I think can easily get us a top 3 pick next year. With the overall lack of talent on this roster it really doesn't matter who is playing QB, we are going to lose a lot. Yes Fales is worse but Fales, Tannehill, Bridgewater, whoever, none of these guys are winning more than 3-4 games this year with our roster in my opinion.

than why sign him

Forgot about that..... guess who was Teddy's #1 college target?

Rapoport is saying on the Network that the Dolphins are still in for Bridgewater.

He took backup money to hold a clip board so....not buying it

Meh makes sense to me. Low ball teddy, entertain other interests, come back to teddy and see how much it would actually take

I believe Quinn has to be cut by tomorrow as he'd get a bonus if he's with us on Friday

Back
Top Bottom