Nfl Free Agency Discussion | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Free Agency Discussion

This is interesting.

Meaning we wouldn't have to break the bank for a QB with potential; which also means that if he stinks it up we can cut bait or draft a QB while not having a ton of cap tied up in the position.

I'm going with the feeling it will take a little more to get him here away from NO....

This is interesting.

Meaning we wouldn't have to break the bank for a QB with potential; which also means that if he stinks it up we can cut bait or draft a QB while not having a ton of cap tied up in the position.

That’s an ideal scenario. But he takes care of the ball so not gonna take you out of many games. Which isn’t great if you covet a top pick for a qb

when they say one or two more millions I wonder what really was the original offer?

If he comes here to be the plan a starter for 2 years and $10 mil I will be floored

It’s just not even remotely in line with starting money

I also saw that Teddy wanted to make sure we're not drafting a QB in the first round this year? Don't know if that's true but we can't guarantee him that

Watching Gruden and Mayock on the NFL Network now. I don’t care what anyone says, I’m impressed.

Stealing if that is the case

Pegged that for Tyrod. Expecting 15 or so here if it's short term, bigger if longer term.
but how do we know if he'll be short term or long term? He could get hurt again and then what? I like Teddy to a point but can he take this team to a super bowl? He takes a ton of sacks and with our O-line we should expect even more. At the same time he'll win at least enough games to get us out of a top 3 picks so we're just going back to middle of the pack?
I think these are legit questions.

Buckle up for the ride in 2019 lol

I thought our goal was a top 2020 qb? But we want to sign Bridgewater?

Back
Top Bottom