NFL Network coming to Charter Digital Cable | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network coming to Charter Digital Cable

brent

Starter
Reaction score
NFL Network is coming to Charter Digital Cable this Fall. The launch date has not been releaed but I believe it will be around Sept 1st here in Birmingham Al. We have ordered the IRD and it should be arriving soon for this market. Most likely this will be a nation wide launch for all Charter Cable systems around the same time frame. So if your Local Cable operator is Charter all you should need is to get a digital settop box and sub to that digital tier.

KTownsDolphins said:
How about coming to Canada.

Dude I have been on that since the Network launched. Numerous emails to the NFL and my cable company. Either nobdy know when or they just don't want to tell me :fire:

Too late. I'm already moving to DirecTV. Gotta get that NFL Ticket.

NFL ticket is awesome, nothing better than watching a full day of football with the Pictue in picture going and the other TV on watching 3 games at once. ROCK ON

Anybody ever have trouble with bad weather and reception like those commercials talk about?? I am considering the switch myself but dont want black outs on gameday.

I used to sell DirecTVs a few years ago. That meant we had them on all day, every day (and night). Very rarely did the signal go out. Usually took a severe storm to do it.

vert1983 said:
Anybody ever have trouble with bad weather and reception like those commercials talk about?? I am considering the switch myself but dont want black outs on gameday.

Those commercials should be illegal based on their blatant lies and exaggerations.

I have had DirecTV for years and have never had any downtime for a significant period of time. I have lost signal MOMENTARILLY during severe storms, but nothing more than a few seconds. I remember back when I had cable I lost signal for several DAYS when a storm would take out a cable line. Plus, in our area... the picture/menus/cost/service/EVERYTHING on Comcast is complete crap compared to DirecTV.

Yeah my DTV only goes out when it storms bad and I mean bad and it also looks like if the guys who want to get the NFL Ticket will have to get DTV because I think they signed another contract so they will be the only ones that have it.

Sometimes solar activity affects satelitte recepcion but its very infrequent and short in duration.Severe thunderstorms will sometimes interfere with the signal quality but in general I would not lend much credence to the criticisms.It is more likely that your cable service be interrupted by line amplifier failure or cable cuts.

I had DTV

vert1983 said:

I'll tell you this, I live up in NJ and I would lose my signal in a sever snow storm or extremely cloudy and bad thunderstorm, otherwise the reception was fine. So if you live down south your signal should be fine. I currently have Digital cable and though i don't lose my signal, 95% of the programs I watch, get pixelized and freeze a few time during it's broadcast which is far more annoying, so I would definetly endorse DTV over DC

Back
Top Bottom