NFL Network coming to Charter Digital Cable | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network coming to Charter Digital Cable

i agree direct tv is the best, down here in south florida we get some pretty bad t-storms and yes you do loose the signal usually only for 5 minutes max i remember once during a game it happened luckily i get free cable upstairs thanks to my neighbor and it was funny i was running up and down the stairs making sure i didnt miss a play another thing about dtv is there is a 5-6 secound delay from real time.

When I bought my house I was very excited about getting dtv... I had lived in an apartment that didn't allow dtv, so I was finally gonna get my nfl ticket. The guy comes out to install it, and says that when spring rolls around the neighbor's tree will be too bushy for me to get a signal! I was soooo pissed. Well, I wasn't actually there... but my wife claims thats what the guy said. BTW, anyone know where I can get some Dutch Elm disease?

grooves12 said:
Those commercials should be illegal based on their blatant lies and exaggerations.

I've ALWAYS wondered how the cable companies could get away with those advertising campaigns.

I've had DirecTV for a little over a year now. Like everyone else has said, we lose our signal only when it storms REAL bad, and only for a short time. Actually, we had a hurricane come through our area last year and I didn't lose my signal once! :cooldude:

And I've NEVER had to adjust my dish like they say you need to in those cable commercials.

Only real problem I've had here in Iowa with DTV is really heavy wet snow. It will stick to the dish, and you have to climb up there and brush the snow off (I've done that 2-3 times in 5 years).

NLude33 said:
Only real problem I've had here in Iowa with DTV is really heavy wet snow. It will stick to the dish, and you have to climb up there and brush the snow off (I've done that 2-3 times in 5 years).
yeah we have the same problem here in miami:D

Back
Top Bottom