nfl network game of the week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl network game of the week

Could you girls cry any more about press coverage. I watch NFL network religiously. I've seen AJ, JT , Saban, Speilman, plenty of coverage, a ton of year in reviews, mention of there players during NFLE. and coverage of the "Ricky drama". As well as classic games from the past.

Its not a Dolphins news channel its a NFL channel and there are 32 teams to cover and why would anyone wanting to boost ratings show one of the worst teams last year. Don't forget that they exclusively cover the HOF as well so get your complaints ready that they don't kiss Dans BUTT the whole time and actually cover Steve young for a minute or two.

The fact is with 16 games a week ours isn't always the most important or the most entertaining. While it is to me, the rest of the world is concerned with playoff standings and quality of football that is more important then watching the 2nd worst team in the NFL beat the 2nd best (at the time) team. We don't come out on top all of the time, especially last year. If there was a game of the week that would be aired for us it would be this one! I watched every game and some of them were hard for me to watch, its a ratings and "good football" call and if they don't show us then it is totally understandable. Now quit your bitching, focus on this site and the news we do get and when we get better we'll get more coverage.

WestCoastPhins said:
well i got to disagree with the no air time on NFL network, we have gotten more air time than some teams. True there are the favorites that always get the bulk of air time, but they finally have a special for the dolphins(yes the cheerleaders, but close enough).

Oh and I checked through july 30th we have no game of the weeks. What a shame! (Ok maybe we could use more air time) But hey there better than Sportscenter.

well that shows you how much this team has fallen in respect. They show the cheerleaders. unbeleveable. I can't wait till we give some of these people (other teams, media, etc ) some payback by whipping there azzez. No respect, no prime time, no nothing just bottom of the barrel. :fire:

awing_pilot said:
Could you girls cry any more about press coverage. I watch NFL network religiously. I've seen AJ, JT , Saban, Speilman, plenty of coverage, a ton of year in reviews, mention of there players during NFLE. and coverage of the "Ricky drama". As well as classic games from the past.

Its not a Dolphins news channel its a NFL channel and there are 32 teams to cover and why would anyone wanting to boost ratings show one of the worst teams last year. Don't forget that they exclusively cover the HOF as well so get your complaints ready that they don't kiss Dans BUTT the whole time and actually cover Steve young for a minute or two.

The fact is with 16 games a week ours isn't always the most important or the most entertaining. While it is to me, the rest of the world is concerned with playoff standings and quality of football that is more important then watching the 2nd worst team in the NFL beat the 2nd best (at the time) team. We don't come out on top all of the time, especially last year. If there was a game of the week that would be aired for us it would be this one! I watched every game and some of them were hard for me to watch, its a ratings and "good football" call and if they don't show us then it is totally understandable. Now quit your bitching, focus on this site and the news we do get and when we get better we'll get more coverage.

I watch it too and we are definitely under played compared to the other teams. Sure you get some 30 seconds of ricky was spotted here. etc. Sure we sucked last year but i still feel that we are under played. The most i see of the fins on the network is when they play the "sun will come out tomorrow" and they show zack shaving and JT floating in the pool. Thats ashame.

i think it deserves to be game of the week because of how surprising it was but very doubtful

I just went to NFL Network's website and cliked thru the entire schedule for the rest of June and all of July. The Phins/Pats game is not listed as being shown. :cry: maybe august before the preseason starts! :(

NFL network are Phin Haters...somebody already asked about this game...I think i asked about this game...for some unknown reason they dont show the best game of the week...that game where we came back with two touchdowns in the last 5 mins and we were the only team besides Pittsburgh to put a dent in their armor...and we beat the world champions...with style too...that game you are talkin about my friend is never to be seen again til Miami Dolphins Yearbook comes out...and if for some odd reasson they dont show our game on it...i'll be T Oed

WestCoastPhins said:
well i got to disagree with the no air time on NFL network, we have gotten more air time than some teams. True there are the favorites that always get the bulk of air time, but they finally have a special for the dolphins(yes the cheerleaders, but close enough).

Oh and I checked through july 30th we have no game of the weeks. What a shame! (Ok maybe we could use more air time) But hey there better than Sportscenter.
So what exactly are you in disagreement with me on then? Oh yeah, you just said NFL Network is showing our cheerleaders...I guess all`s right with the world then.

I really doubt that they are going to show the NE @ MIA game which is really screwed up because, yeah you can argue that it wasn't the best game of the year if you're non phin fan, but no one can argue that, that was the best game of the week BY FAR! They won't show it though because media has a thing about making the Pats look bad and the Dolphins look good, but that's just my outake on the matter. I really do hope they show it though I mean the other day they we're showing 2004 49ers highlights... give me a break! If it wasn't for 2 HUGE comebacks against Arizona San Francisco would have went 0-16 and Cardinals would have went 8-8. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom