NFL Network to air 54 games in 25 days | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network to air 54 games in 25 days

I've emailed Comcast about 3 times trying to get that channel added, maybe next offseason I'll have it. :(

NFL Network

Finally!!! Not living in Miami I have missed all pre-season games but the very few on the networks that would play in my area. I never understood why directv would not put these as part of the NFL package. Praise the almighty NFL Network!!!!!;)

Tivo

The TIVO is already warming up getting ready for these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

fins44 said:
Finally!!! Not living in Miami I have missed all pre-season games but the very few on the networks that would play in my area. I never understood why directv would not put these as part of the NFL package. Praise the almighty NFL Network!!!!!;)

As stupid as this sounds, I don't think the NFL TV contract has the rights to the pre-season games. I can only speak for the Browns but I know the Official TV station for them is not the local CBS affiliate. They carry all the pre-season games and have the Official pre-game, post game, and coaches shows.

They need to get the pre-saeon as part of the Sunday Ticket package.

Atlantic Broadband, my digital cable company, does not carry NFL Network.

:fire:

Will anyone beable to ditribute Dolphin preseaon games at all this year? Id pay for some for a resonable price.

Back
Top Bottom