NFL Opener Chiefs/Lions game chat | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Opener Chiefs/Lions game chat

Well that was gratifying. Not only did the Chiefs lose but I was the game with some friends and I called the Lions win, and was subsequently ridiculed before the game for thinking the Lions had a chance.

Ya they had a lot of dropped passes but only getting called for two penalties was a crime. Ja’Wann Taylor should’ve been called for at least 6 penalties himself.

Jameson Williams needs to be a stud No.1 for Detroit. Their missing that burst.

Still think the Chefs will be at least a 12 win team, likely just a glitch without Kelce and Chris Jones available. Plus the AFC West isn’t a juggernaut. San Diego is maybe their only chance of a loss in their division.

Well that was gratifying. Not only did the Chiefs but I was the game with some friends and I called the Lions win, and was subsequently ridiculed before the game for thinking the Lions had a chance.

Ya they had a lot of dropped passes but only getting called for two penalties was a crime. Ja’Wann Taylor should’ve been called for at least 6 penalties himself.

Jameson Williams needs to be a stud No.1 for Detroit. Their missing that burst.
Very correct about Taylor.

Still think the Chefs will be at least a 12 win team, likely just a glitch without Kelce and Chris Jones available. Plus the AFC West isn’t a juggernaut. San Diego is maybe their only chance of a loss in their division.

Finishing 12-4 without a single NFL WR on the roster would be miraculous.

So have I. Do I get the job?
Unicorn Youre Special GIF by StickerGiant
Queen Drama GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia
About You Ghosts GIF by CBS

Chiefs have no WRs. Like none. If Kelcie is out during the playoffs we should beat KC easily.
Kelce will be back next week, then all the sudden their bad WR’s will look like all-stars. Maybe not Toney. He might get traded to Miami for a 7th rounder.

Dan Campbell is the best STs coach in the NFL.

Beyond glad we have MM at the helm.

Back
Top Bottom